Sloto Cash Casino was established in 2007 to provide game lovers with a platform to entertain themselves. Since its inception, this casino has been providing online casino services that thrill its customers and cause them to return.
It offers many games, several banking methods to make payments and withdrawals easier, bonuses to increase players’ fun, and a support system for those needing assistance.
So, with all these in place, will you say Sloto Cash Casino is the best place to be? Can you vow it is safe and fair? Does it have any unfair treatment or hidden conditions that are unfavourable to its customers? These and more are the questions this review will answer for you.
In this piece of Sloto Cash Cash review, you are going to find out all you should know about this bookie. Its origin, license, games, bonuses and promotions, VIP clubs, software provider/s, deposit and withdrawal methods, and software compatibility will be discussed here. You will also learn more about the countries, states, and regions the bookie placed under restrictions and the terms and conditions guiding its gaming platform.
This SlotoCash review will also bring other customers’ complaints and commendations about this bookie to your table. So, this is going to be a one-stop shop for all the information concerning Sloto Cash Casino.
Kindly note that all the information you will find here comes from the data collected from Sloto Cash Casino’s website. Most of what will be revealed here was gathered from the bookie’s “Home”, “Terms and Conditions”, “Promotions”, “VIP”, and “Games and Instant Play” website pages.
No information provided here comes from the writer’s personal opinions or any secondary sources. Nevertheless, customers’ reviews provided here were derived from the information provided by the bookie’s customers to other reviewers. One more thing, the writer’s personal opinion can only be found in the review’s “Conclusion” section.
Sloato Cash Casino’s License
Sloto Cash Casino is an affiliate of DeckMedia, a company that provides management services to many casinos. That is all we can say about the bookie’s management since it was not open about its ownership.
However, it is licensed to operate an online casino by the government of the Netherlands Antilles. The government is also its regulator. The casino did not present its certificate or license number, but since DeckMedia acknowledges it as one of its affiliates, we can say Sloto Cash is legit. Nevertheless, you can request evidence of its registration and regulation before you register with it.
Sloto’Cash Casino Software Provider
All the games on Sloto Cash Casino are provided by RealTime Gaming (RTG). This company is reputable for creating online casino games that are entertaining and easy to win. RTG is also known for providing software that ensures fair gaming.
Sloto’Cash Casino’s Games
Sloto Cash Casino has a lot of games for its customers, and it continues to add more games to its already huge collections. Its games are categorised as New Games, Slots, Table Games, Video Poker, Specialty, and Progressive.
a. New Games
When this SlotoCash review was written, the site has 9 games under this category. These are:
- Bubble Bubble 3 (slots)
- Princess Warrior (slots)
- Legend of Helios (slots)
- Sparky 7 (slots)
- Lucky Catch (slots)
- Miami Jackpots (slots)
- Jackpot Cleopatra’s Gold Deluxe (slots)
- Asgard Deluxe (slots)
- Shopping Spree II (slots)
As of the time of writing this Sloto Cash Casino review, the bookie has 123 slot games. These are further categorised as 5 Reel, 3 Reel, 6 Reel, Bonus Round, Progressive, and Floating Symbols. Some of the games under each category are listed below to give you a glimpse of what the bookie has to offer.
i. 5 Reel:
- 5 Wishes
- Count Spectacular
- Cash Bandits
- Frog Fortunes
- Lucky B, etc
ii. 3 Reel
- Wild Fire 7s
- Magic Mushroom
- Scuba Fishing
- Sparky 7
- The Three Stooges II
iii. 6 Reel
- IC Wins
- Lucky 6
- Ritchie Valens La Bamba
- Super 6
- The Big Bopper
iv. Bonus Round
- Achilles Deluxe
- Aladdin’s Wishes
- Cai Hong
- Football Fortunes
- Storm Lords
- Trigger Happy
v. Progressives: As of when the Sloto Cash Casino review was written, the games that made it to the Progressive list are:
- Aztec’s Millions
- Jackpot Cleopatra’s Gold
- Shopping Spree II
- Spirit of the Inca
vi. Floating Symbols
c. Table Games
So far, the bookie has 8 table games on its platform. These are:
- Blackjack + Perfect Pairs
- Caribbean Draw Porker
- Caribbean Hold’Em Poker
- Caribbean Stud Poker
- Let’Em Ride
- Suit’Em Up Blackjack
- Tri Card Poker
d. Video Poker
Sloto’Cash Casino has 14 different variants of video poker games on its platform. These are:
- Aces and Eights
- All American Poker
- Bonus Deuces Wild
- Bonus Poker
- Bonus Poker Deluxe
- Deuces Wild
- Double Bonus Poker
- Double Double Bonus Poker
- Double Jackpot Poker
- Double Double Jackpot Poker
- Jacks or Better
- Joker Poker
- Loose Deuces
- Sevens Wild
There are 4 games under this category. They are:
- European Roulette
- Banana Jones
- Fish Cash
When this Sloto Cash Casino review was written, the bookie had these 11 games in the progressive category:
- Aztec’s Millions (slots)
- Caribbean Draw Poker (table games)
- Caribbean Hold’Em Poker (table games)
- Caribbean Stud Poker (table games)
- Jackpot Cleopatra’s Gold (slots)
- Jackpot Cleopatra’s Gold Deluxe (slots)
- Jackpot Pinatas Deluxe (slots)
- Let’Em Ride (table games)
- Megasaur (slots)
- Shopping Spree II (slots)
- Spirit of the Inca (slots)
Terms and Conditions Guiding the Bookie’s Gaming Platform
Like many other online casinos, Sloto Cash Casino has stipulated some terms and conditions that players must accept and adhere to before and while they play with its gaming platform. These conditions can be found on the bookie’s “Terms and Conditions” page. Below are some of the conditions that may affect you directly if you don’t stick to them.
1. Players that live in states, countries, and regions that banned gambling, including online gambling, are not eligible to play on the bookie’s gaming platform.
2. Only players that are up to the legal age of maturity in their jurisdictions are eligible to play on the bookie’s platform. Ordinarily, players must be 18 years old or more before playing casino games. However, if the legal age of maturity in a player’s jurisdiction is greater than 18, he must attain that age before opening an account with Sloto Cash Casino. Note that the bookie uses the verification process to detect customers’ age.
3. The bookie only allows one account per player.
4. Employees of Sloto Cash Casino and the members of their immediate families are not eligible to play games or engage in any activities (including promos) on the bookie’s gaming platform
5. Employees of Sloto Cash Casino’s distributors, licensees, subsidiaries, wholesalers, advertising and promotion agencies (or any other agency), retailers, media partners, etc., as well as the members of their immediate families, are not eligible to play or participate in any of the casino’s activities done on its gaming platform.
6. Sloto’Cash Casino does not welcome professional gamblers.
7. Players must create their casino accounts with their real names.
8. If there is a discrepancy in a game’s outcome, the bookie’s decision is final.
9. In a situation where the result of a game that is showing on the gaming software (which the player sees) and the bookie’s gaming server (which is viewed by the casino’s staff) are different, the result that is on the server is used to calculate the outcome. So, expect a payout that doesn’t correspond with the outcome you saw.
10. Players can contest the outcome of their games, but they have to do so in writing and forward the complaint to the bookie within 14 days the event happened.
11. Even if a player wins real money (say from a free bonus), he cannot withdraw the money if he has not deposited any money into his account and wagered from the deposit.
12. If an account is considered inactive because the owner did not log into it for 12 months straight, the money in the account (if any) will be forfeited. However, if the player returns to the bookie and requests his money, the management will re-activate the account and return the money.
Compatibility of the SlotoCash’s Software
Sloto Cash Casino has three versions of its software. These are Instant Play Casino, Download Casino, and Mobile Casino. The Download Casino has the most selection of games amongst the three platforms. However, the bookie did not state the basic technical requirements for playing games on any of the versions.
Fair Game and Security
With encryption technology, Sloto Cash Casino protects customers’ information and activities on its platform. It also ensures that its software is constantly audited to guarantee that the software’s Random Number Generator (RNG) continues to provide results randomly.
Furthermore, RTG is a reputable gaming software provider, ensuring its games’ outcomes are randomly determined. Nevertheless, if you are not satisfied with the outcome, contact the bookie’s lobby.
Banking Methods in the Casino
Sloto Cash Casino provided its customers with several methods of depositing and withdrawing money into and out of their casino accounts. The bookie’s approved banking methods are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Skrill, Neteller, Eco Payz, Direct Money, bank wire, Litecoin, Bitcoin, and courier cheque.
The bookie accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Visa, Skrill, Neteller, Eco Payz, Direct Money, Litecoin, and Bitcoin for deposits. Bank wire, courier cheque, Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, and Eco Payz are the accepted banking options for withdrawals. However, the minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts for the banking options are not the same. Below are some of the vital information about these withdrawal options.
i. Bank Wire: The minimum amount a player can withdraw per transaction with this option is $100, while the maximum withdrawal amount is $2,500. However, this method attracts a $60 processing fee per transaction. You can never make a withdrawal with this method more than once a week.
ii. Courier Cheque: The minimum withdrawal amount per transaction here is $150, while the maximum amount is $3,000. This method attracts a $30 processing charge per transaction. Withdrawal request with this method is also once a week.
iii. Bitcoin: The minimum withdrawal amount per transaction here is $100, while the maximum is $2,500. The processing is free. The number of withdrawal requests here is unlimited.
iv. Neteller: The minimum withdrawal amount per transaction here is $25, while the maximum is $2,500. The number of withdrawal requests is unlimited. Meanwhile, the withdrawal processing is free.
v. Skrill: Here, the minimum withdrawal amount per transaction is also $25, and the maximum is $2,500. The processing also attracts no fees; a player can make as many withdrawal requests in a week as he deems fit.
vi. Eco Payz: This is another method that pays a minimum of $25 and a maximum of $2,500. Weekly withdrawal requests here are also unlimited and are processed free of charge.
NB: Here are more details about Sloto Cash Casino’s banking methods and terms and conditions that you should know.
1. The currency for transacting with the bookie is USD.
2. The minimum real money deposit is $25.
3. The bookie only accepts deposits and pays withdrawals into bank accounts registered in the player’s name.
4. Players must pass through the verification process before processing their withdrawal requests.
5. The maximum amount a player can withdraw in a week is $4,000 for his first withdrawal and $5,000 subsequently. Remember that this is the weekly withdrawal limit.
6. If a player requests to withdraw more than the weekly limit, the bookie will share the amount in such a way that the weekly limits will not be exceeded until the whole amount is paid.
7. Exceptions on the weekly withdrawal limit may be granted to some players following their VIP club status.
8. The bookie may require a document confirming a player’s income source that funds his casino account.
9. No player can withdraw from his account if he does not play with his deposit. This is done to prevent money laundering, fraud, and theft.
10. Withdrawals that will be paid through Bitcoin, Neteller, Skrill, and Eco Payz are processed within 72 business hours. Withdrawals that will be paid via wire transfer may take as long as 15 working/business days to be processed. The bookie did not specify how long it would take it to process withdrawals paid via courier cheque.
11. The bookie only accepts credit cards for deposits with Visa, MasterCard, and American Express.
Customers’ Accounts Verification
Sloto Cash Casino verifies the authenticity of customers’ information, identity, and bank account details before allowing them to make their first withdrawals. This process allows the bookie to prevent underage gambling, identity theft, fraud, and other forms of irregularities. For this process, the bookie requires that customers submit some documents to the email address provided. The documents to be submitted are:
i. A photocopy of the customer’s photo ID. This is usually the ID issued by the government. Hence, a driver’s license, national ID card, and passport can do the job.
ii. Photocopies of the front and back sides of the credit card the player used or intends to use for depositing money into his casino account.
iii. A photocopy of the player’s credit card statement or statements. Note that this statement must bear the player’s name, address, and credit card number.
iv. A signed authorization that is sent for the credit card the player will use for transacting with the bookie. The authorization form can be obtained from the bookie’s website.
Bonuses and Promotions
Sloto Cash Casino has a lot of bonuses and promotions for its customers. From the moment a player signs up with the bookie to the moment he leaves (if he decides to), he has access to a lot of bonuses he can claim to make his play more exciting, longer, and more fulfilling. He also has better opportunities to win more games if he uses the claimed bonuses. However, the bonuses have terms and conditions attached to them.
Sloto Cash Casino offers both regular and seasonal bonuses. For the regular bonuses, a player can find them on the bookie’s “Promotions” page and then claim them by submitting their coupon codes (for those that use codes). The seasonal bonuses are not found on that page. If any is coming up, the bookie sends notifications to the qualified players to claim it. It also sends some bonuses to eligible customers through the e-mail addresses they submitted on their casino accounts.
The bookie also has non-deposit bonuses, which they sometimes give their customers to make their play more exciting. Note that none of these bonuses are automatic. That means the players that want to claim any of them must send requests to the bookie’s lobby before they are awarded the bonuses. The bookie does not compel anyone to claim a bonus or give to those that didn’t officially request one.
In this Sloto Cash Casino review, we will look at the regular bonuses the bookie has to offer. This means we will look at the Welcome Bonus, Daily Bonus, Comp Points, and Cashback. We will then look at the terms guiding them. We will also consider the terms and conditions guiding the bookie’s free bonuses so that you will know what you are up for (or against) if you claim a bonus in Sloto Cash Casino.
A. Welcome Bonuses
The bookie has two different “Welcome Bonus” types for its customers. One of them is code-named Go the Extra Mile. This bonus is offered to customers to welcome them to a new month. For this month, November, this bonus offers customers, who can deposit up to $25 per transaction from November 1, a $111 cash bonus and 333 free spins. Here is how this bonus works:
i. The bonus can be redeemed three times.
ii. The first $25 deposit attracts a 111% bonus match on the deposit and an additional 111 free spins.
iii. The second $25 deposit attracts a 211% bonus match on the amount and the extra 111 free spins.
iv. The third $25 deposit within the month attracts a 111% bonus match as well as the remaining 111 free spins.
v. This promo runs through the month.
vi. Each of the bonus offers has a different coupon code, which must be claimed in the right order. A player cannot go for the second bonus if he has not completed the first one.
v. Each of the bonuses has a minimum playthrough and maximum cash out.
The second Welcome Bonus is code-named $7,7aa77 Welcome Pack. This bonus is reserved for new customers who were able to make a minimum of $20 per transaction. The bonus offer can be redeemed five times, each of them offering different bonus matches and free spins. But in all, the player can claim up to $7,777 in cash bonus and 300 free spins. This bonus works this way:
i. As mentioned, it is offered on the new players’ first five deposits.
ii. The player must be able to deposit a minimum of $20 for each transaction to become eligible.
iii. Each of the bonuses has a specific game it must be played on, depending on what the bookie decides.
iv. Each of the bonuses has its specific coupon code.
v. The bonuses are claimed in succession. A player cannot claim the second bonus if he has not completed the first one.
vi. On a player’s first deposit (which must be up to $20, remember), he stands to claim a 200% bonus match on his deposit and 100 free spins. He can only play this on Cleopatra’s Gold (this is for November; this may be changed for another month).
vii. The player’s second deposit of $20 or more attracts a 200% bonus match and an additional 50 free spins. This is played on Wild Fire 7’s.
viii. The third $20 (or more) deposit attracts a 100% bonus match and 50 free spins. This is played on Bubble Bubble.
The fourth $20 deposit attracts another 100% bonus match and the extra 50 spins. This is only used to play Bubble Bubble 2.
x. The fifth (and last eligible) deposit of $20 or more attracts a 177% bonus match plus the remaining 50 free spins. The game for this bonus is Voodoo Magic.
Here are more things about the bookie’s Welcome Bonus:
a. The bonus cannot be combined with any other one. If you claim them, you must complete your welcome bonuses before requesting another bonus.
b. The maximum bet per spin with the bonus is $10. Any bet that is higher than this voids the winnings as well as the bonus.
c. The welcome bonus is never played on any game that is not slots or video slots. Note that progressive slots are not included.
d. The bonus has no maximum cash out.
B. Daily Bonuses
Besides the Go the Extra Mile bonus, Sloto’Cash Casino has a lot of daily deposit bonuses for its customers. However, some of these bonuses are created to run through a month and then change over the next month. But, one certain thing is that the bookie offers different sets of daily bonuses for its customer.
In most cases, the bonuses are offered to encourage players to deposit more money into their casino accounts. The higher the amount they deposit, the higher the bonus match percentage and the free spins they can claim. These bonuses are also not automatic and have attached terms and conditions.
This bonus is the same for every month; it doesn’t change. It is reserved for players that don’t want to claim deposit bonuses because of the conditions attached to them. So, here is how this bonus works:
i. Those eligible for cashback must not have claimed any deposit bonus.
ii. They can claim a 25% Instant cashback for the deposits they made from Monday through Wednesday.
iii. If the deposit that will attract the cashback was made from Thursday through Sunday, the player can claim a 35% instant cashback.
iv. This cashback is not automatic, meaning the player has to request it.
v. The player can request and claim the offer by contacting customer service through live chat. This should be done within 48 hours after the eligible deposit was made.
vi. If the player used any bonus at all, even if it is the no-deposit bonus (at least up to two times), he will no longer be eligible for a cashback after playing with his deposit.
vii. Cashback will not be offered if the player’s account balance is not $0.
viii. The deposit that will attract the cashback must not be less than $10.
ix. There is no maximum cash out here.
x. The player must use the offer to play a minimum of 10x before he can cash out.
D. Comp Points
This is offered to every player that wagers real money. However, those in VIP clubs earn more, following the level of their clubs. Sometimes, the bookie sets aside some games, especially slots, which award higher comp points to players that wager on them. Comp points can be converted to cash (100 comp points = $1) and cashed out without fulfilling any conditions.
E. Casino Games
This is a type of deposit bonus that is placed on some of casino games. Here, the players that wager on these games when the promo is on can claim the bonuses attached to them. However, these bonuses have their terms and conditions, which must be adhered to.
F. Free Bonuses
As mentioned earlier, the bookie offers no-deposit bonuses from time to time. However, the bookie attached some requirements to them. These include:
i. Players who have not deposited their casino account can only claim one free bonus.
ii. Players whose last deposits were three months old cannot withdraw the winnings they made from their claimed free bonuses.
iii. Players from the following countries cannot claim any free bonus: Uzbekistan, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Slovenia, Slovakia, Russia, Romania, Poland, Montenegro, Moldova, Malaysia, Macedonia, Mauritius, Lithuania, Latvia, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Indonesia, Hungary, Croatia, Bulgaria, Brazil, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Belarus, Azerbaijan, Armenia, and Albania.
G. VIP Clubs
A player can become a member of any of the bookie’s VIP clubs. Those in these clubs stand to enjoy higher comp points rates, exclusive bonuses and rewards, exclusive gifts, unlimited cashback bonuses, access to VIP hosts, free tournament entries, and so on. Those wanting to find out how to become eligible for any of the VIP clubs will have to contact the bookie’s lobby through a special email address to test their eligibility status. Below are the VIP clubs and their basic rewards and advantages:
i. VIP Gold: 110% bonus + 50 free spins daily bonus offer, 1 comp point rewarded for every $7.5 bet, 5% monthly cashback on NET losses, and $50 weekly cash reward.
ii. VIP Platinum: 125% bonus match + 50 free spins daily bonus, 1 comp point for every $5 bet, 10% monthly cashback on NET losses, no maximum bet rule, expedited withdrawals, and $50 weekly cash rewards.
iii. VIP Diamond: 150% bonus match + 50 free spins daily bonus offer, 1 comp point for every $4 bet, 15% monthly cashback on NET losses, no maximum bet rule, expedited withdrawals, and $50 weekly cash rewards.
a. The management may decide to change the VIP preferences and rewards given to a player. It is done solely at their discretion.
b. Always read the terms and conditions attached to each bonus because they differ and are subject to change.
c. Players from the following countries are not eligible to claim any bonus offered by the bookie (irrespective of the type):
- The Netherlands
- Netherlands Antilles
- The United Kingdom
The bookie was not specific about the countries that will not play on its platform. However, it advised that players residing in jurisdictions that outlawed gambling should not register and play its games.
Sloto Cash Casino can be reached through email, live chat, and phone. However, it appears the management prefers the bookie’s lobby to be contacted through email and live chat. This is because, on the “Support” page of the bookie’s website, it only listed live chat and email as the means of reaching the lobby. But, you can find several places it gave toll-free phone numbers it can be reached from. Nevertheless, if you need urgent assistance, you can try any phone number on its website’s banking and “Terms and Conditions” pages.
Sloto Cash Casino Pros and Cons
What do people say about this casino? Do they think it is legit? Are they happy with it? What are the good and/or bad things its customers say about it? Should you trust the bookie and its management with your money? Will they pay you your winnings? If they will, will they do it on time? Can you even win on the bookie’s platform?
These are just a few questions many people ask before opening a casino account with any bookie. Of course, knowing that most of the bookies out there have roguish managers, you wouldn’t want to fall prey to their evil plans. This is why it is always good to find out what customers say about a bookie before signing up. Hence, in this section, you will receive some vital things said by the present and past players of the bookie’s games.
Note that the information brought here came from different comments made by people concerning their experiences with the casino. It is not doubted that some of them commented maliciously and unjustifiably, but it is left for the bookie to debunk their submissions, which it didn’t.
Since they didn’t, we will assume the commentators were honest. Besides, there is nothing wrong with being cautious. So, what you will read here is not meant to influence your decision about joining the bookie but to make you tread with caution.
To be honest, Sloto Cash Casino has won the hearts of a lot of players. Among the good things they have to say about the casino are:
- Bonuses: The bookie has a lot of bonuses to offer. In fact, every deposit attracts a bonus offer.
- Banking Method: You must have noticed the bookie has a lot of banking options for its players. It will be almost impossible for anyone not to find how to deposit and withdraw from the bookie. Many players are happy because the bookie accepts deposits and withdrawals with Bitcoin. I think the bookie is doing well in this case.
- Quick Withdrawal: This is a place that has raised some controversies. While some players said their withdrawals were processed and paid out within 72 hours, others said theirs weren’t that fast. The players, whose payouts were quick, did not state whether they belonged to any of the bookie’s VIP clubs. It could be the reason for the preferential treatment. It could still not be; you only need to play it safe.
- Quick Authorisation Process: This is another controversial aspect of this casino. While some players claimed theirs were fast, others said theirs took forever. So, fingers crossed.
- Great Games: Remember, RTG provides the gaming software the bookie uses, so you should expect amazing games from the platform. Many players have also commended the bookie for providing some of the best games in town. Its games are well-animated and easy to win. So, if you’re going for this casino, be ready to be thrilled by its games.
Some of the complaints against this bookie are summarised below.
- Because the bookie does not provide some vital information on how it operates, especially concerning the terms guiding bonuses, players keep making avoidable mistakes that cost them their winnings.
- Many players have been tricked into playing with their winnings, which they lose.
- Some players said the verification process is frustrating.
- Customer support is said to be available only through email.
- Withdrawals are delayed. Some players said theirs had not been paid despite sending the request for over a month or more. These persons claimed they could not reach the bookie because it could only be reached through email.
Related: Aladdin Gold Casino Review
SlotoCash is a legit online casino that operates under the license and regulation of the government of the Netherlands Antilles.
The truth is casinos are not primarily there to help people make money. In as much as players will want to make some cash while they have fun, that shouldn’t be the primary objective for playing games. As a result, you should not play to make money but to have fun.
Here’s one more thing you should bear in mind if you want to register an account with Sloto Cash Casino: don’t spend what you cannot afford to lose. Make up your mind that you’re paying the bookie to give you their services. This will help you to be prudent with your money and to bear any losses.
You should also read this Sloto Cash Casino review well and all the terms and conditions provided by the bookie before proceeding with the registration. You should always remember that gambling is a 50-50 chance, meaning you don’t always win.
Best of Luck!