The name of this casino is all you need to know about what it has in stock for you. Spin Rider was founded in 2018 by White Hat Gaming Limited, a company that owns and operates several Spin Rider sister casinos. The theme of this bookie’s website is filled with actions and designed for the young at heart who love speed. A peek into its gaming platform is enough to make you smile and keep riding from one game to another. Indeed, if you want to enjoy a ride through this bookie, you must sign up and then settle down to play.
If you’re wondering what’s so special about this casino, you should take a few minutes to go through this article. Here, we want to review Spin Rider so you can find all you need to know about the gaming house, including all the Spin Rider Casino sister sites. We will reveal and discuss all that should be known about this casino so you can make a good decision right now. In this Spin Rider Casino review, we will ensure that you discover the following about the bookie:
- Spin Rider Casino sister sites
- The type of games you will play at the casino’s gaming platform and the number of games under each type
- The license Spin Rider operates with as well as the government agency that issued it
- The bonuses and promos you stand to claim to make your time on the platform worthwhile and fun-filled
- Why Spin Rider is a safe casino.
- The measures Spin Rider takes to ensure fair play on the gambling platform
- The names of the software providers that developed the games you will enjoy at the bookie
- The banking methods available for depositing funds to your casino account and withdrawing your winnings to your bank account
- The pros of Spin Rider
- The cons of Spin Rider
- The compatibility of its software
- The list of the countries restricted from playing and/or benefiting from several offers at the casino
- How can you obtain customer support at the bookie, and
- How to determine if Spin Rider is a scam or a legit gaming house
Spin Rider Casino Sister Sites
Several other legitimate online casinos like Spin Rider, are also better than Spin Rider. They are called Spin Rider Casino sister sites. With these Spin Rider sister casinos, you will be able to have the same and better experience just like you do at Spin Rider Casino. They have similar games, features, payouts etc.
Below are the best Spin Rider sister sites:
Games at Spin Rider
As promised, we will bring you the list of the game genres you will meet at Spin Rider Casino. We would have brought the names of all the available games, but considering that they are almost three thousand, we decided to leave the excitement of solving that mystery to you. We want you to experience our enthusiasm when we scrolled through games to check them out and find out how many are. Of course, to enjoy these games to their fullest, you need to click on them and enjoy their juicy, energetic, and colourful animations.
At Spin Rider, games were arranged in such a way that players could easily find the ones they wanted with just a click. On the gaming platform, games were arranged as follows:
- New Games
- Live Dealer
- Must Go Jackpot
- Drops and Wins
- Scratch and Fun
- Game Providers
Let’s look at each of them briefly.
This is where you will find the latest additions to the game’s collections. When we reviewed Spin Rider, we found ninety-five (95) new games of different types (but mainly slot games) under this tab. This is to tell you that Spin Rider constantly adds new games to its collections.
Spin Rider understands that you are always ready for action and wouldn’t want to be delayed for any reason. So, they created a tab where it will save your favourite games for you.
This tab is where you will find the games other members of the bookie prefer playing. If you want to know why they play those games, you have to join the casino and click on them. You will find as many popular games as you can play for the time you spend there.
Just as the name suggests, Spin Rider is truly there to make sure its members have a lot of slot games to spin as they ride through the vast city of its lobby. As of when we reviewed the casino, Spin Rider has two thousand five hundred and fifty-two (2,552) slot games. These are all there to make your time at the bookie worth it.
If you join Spin Rider, you can enjoy playing games with other casino players from around the world. So far, the bookie has thirty-five (35) games under the live dealer casino.
Spin Rider has quite a large number of table games in its collections. Currently, the bookie has fifty-four (54) table games. Note that these include blackjack and roulette games.
Must Go Jackpots
One of the amazing things about Spin Rider is the number of jackpot games you will find on its gaming platform. When we reviewed the bookie, we found thirty-seven (37) jackpot games waiting to be played and won.
Drops and Wins Games
This comprises games from different genres. When we reviewed Spin Rider, we found thirty-eight (38) games under this tab.
Note that blackjack is a type of table game, but the bookie decided to give the games their own tab. So far, Spin Rider has seventeen (17) blackjack games for you to play and have fun with.
Even though the games in this tab have been captured under the “Table” games tab, the bookie separated them under the “Roulette” tab to make it easier for you to find what you’re looking for. When we reviewed Spin Rider, we found six (6) roulette games under the “Roulette” tab.
When we reviewed Spin Rider, we met five (5) poker games in its collections.
Scratch & Fun
This tab contains scratchcard games. At the time we reviewed Spin Rider, there were thirty-nine (39) scratchcard games in the bookie’s game collections.
You may be surprised that Spin Rider has a “Game Providers” tab for finding games. Well, if you click on this tab, you will see all the game providers the bookie partners with. When you click on the provider you love or the one that always develops games you find exciting, you will be directed to the provider’s page, where you can find all the games it offers on the bookie’s platform. At Spin Rider, you will find one hundred and thirty (130) software, providers.
Is Spin Rider Licensed?
If you are wondering whether Spin Rider is licensed to run casino and gaming services, the answer is, “Yes, the bookie is licensed”. If you’re searching for its license, we want to direct you to the license issued to White Hat Gaming Limited, the owner and operator of Spin Rider. We will explain this in detail.
You see, White Hat Gaming is a Maltese company that is duly registered by the Maltese Government under Maltese law. The company’s registration number is C73232. That is not all. White Hat Gaming Limited was also licensed in 2018 by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) to provide casino and gaming services. On the foot menu of the Spin Rider’s website, you will find that the license given to White Hat Gaming Limited by MGA bears the Master License number MGA/B2C/370/2017. Of course, Spin Rider shares in this license too. We will throw more light on this very soon.
Another interesting thing about White Hat Gaming Limited is that it is licensed by the United Kingdom government to offer casino and gaming services. The company is registered with the United Kingdom Gambling Commission under registration number 052894. Its license from the agency carries the Master License number 000-052894-R-329546-001. This is why we can say that Spin Rider is licensed by the government of Malta and that of the United Kingdom.
If you are wondering why Spin Rider shares in White Hat Gaming Limited’s licenses, well, in the license issued to the company by MGA, it was acknowledged that White Hat Gaming Limited owns and operates several Spin Rider Casino sister sites. The agency listed these sister casinos and their URLs. One of the casinos acknowledged on that license is Spin Rider. So, go ahead and play with the bookie because it is duly registered and licensed by two governments and government agencies.
Bonus and Promotion at Spin Rider
One of the things we must touch as we review Spin Rider is the mouth-watering bonuses and promotions you stand to enjoy if you join the bookie. Note that some of these offers come seasonally (like national events, holidays, birthdays, Valentine’s Day, etc) while others come regularly.
You can also enjoy a lot of non-deposit bonuses, which come now and then. However, we decided as we were reviewing the bookie that we would only bring the regular deposit bonuses and promos. So, the bonuses and promos of Spin Rider we want to review are:
- Welcome Bonus
- Yearly Giveaway Promo
- Weekly Giveaway Promo
- Loyalty Points
- VIP Club Membership
The Welcome Bonus at Spin Rider
Spin Rider offers a mouth-watering welcome bonus that you can’t resist. The bonus will be spread across your first three deposits in such a way that you will have more fun and win while playing at the bookie. Here is how Spin Rider’s welcome bonus works:
- When you make your first deposit, you can claim a whopping 200% match bonus, up to £3,000, and 50 free spins on NetEnt games (or any other game that is specified).
- When your second deposit becomes successfully completed, you can claim a 40% match bonus, up to £1000, and 20 free spins on the eligible NetEnt games.
- Upon completing your third deposit, you will be able to claim an 80% match bonus, up to £500, and 40 more free spins on the eligible NetEnt games.
NB: We will like you to know that if you use Neteller and Skrill to make your deposits, you will not be eligible to claim the welcome bonus. So, think of other banking options you will use instead.
Enjoy the Yearly Giveaway Promo at Spin Rider
Spin Rider, in conjunction with some other White Hat Gaming Limited’s Spin Rider Casino sister sites, offers a £30,000 yearly giveaway cash prize to a lucky winner. To be a part of this promo, you have to deposit a minimum of £1000 to become eligible to purchase the qualifying points. You can purchase a point for this promo when you wager £1000 on games. When you purchase up to 500 qualifying points, you can buy a Mega Ticket, which is used for the promo draw. This draw takes place once a year (usually on January 31). The lucky winner for the year takes home a £30,000 cash prize, which he can withdraw without fulfilling any terms and conditions.
About Spin Rider’s Weekly Giveaway Promo
Spin Rider’s Weekly Giveaway Promo is something you should never miss. Each week, the bookie (and some of the casinos owned and managed by White Hat Gaming Limited) gifts ten or more lucky players a cash prize of £500 to share. To participate in this weekly promo, you have to deposit a minimum of £100 to trigger the purchase of Ivy Points, which are used for the promo. When you have purchased up to 100 Ivy Points by wagering on games (1 Ivy Point = £40), you can purchase the Mini Ivy Ticket that will qualify you for the week’s draw. With the Mini Ivy Ticket, you can enter the promo draw and hope to emerge among the winners. If luck smiles on you, you will take home £50.
The Loyalty Points at Spin Rider
Spin Rider loyalty points are meant for all members that prove their loyalty. To make sure you become a member of its Loyalty Programme, Spin Rider will offer you 500 Loyalty Points immediately after you make your first deposit. After that, Loyalty Points will be awarded on each £10 cash or bonus fund you wager on a game. Here is how this bonus works:
- The Loyalty Points are converted to bonus credits and used for more wagering.
- 1000 Loyalty Points are worth £5 bonus fund.
- You can redeem your Loyalty Points when they are up to 1000. Note that you can only redeem them in batches of 1000.
Here Is Spin Rider’s VIP Club
Spin Rider offers one of the best and most rewarding VIP clubs you can ever find out there. You will be pampered and given the utmost priority at the club as you take the VIP corner during the ride. Being a VIP member at Spin Rider gives the same feel as being in the first-class seat. This is why you should endeavour to join Spin Rider’s VIP Club immediately after you join the casino.
If you’re wondering what you stand to gain for being a member of Spin Rider’s VIP Club, here are a few of them:
- You will have access to special customer support services, which you will be attended to immediately after contacting customer service.
- You will be given a personal account manager you can reach any time you want to.
- You will constantly enjoy special VIP bonus offers
- You will enjoy regular cashback offers.
- As a Spin Rider VIP Club member, your withdrawal requests will be processed quickly.
- You will constantly be invited to special VIP events and holiday outings.
- Spin Rider will also give you special seasonal gifts, especially on your birthdays.
- Finally, as a Spin Rider VIP Club member, you will be able to participate in private VIP tournaments.
Is It Safe to Play at Spin Rider?
Because we know every player worries about the safety of his information and activities in a casino, we decided to review the security of Spin Rider. What we mean here is that we want to reveal how Spin Rider ensures that third parties do not invade the privacy of players on its platform or steal information (or money) from them.
One of the measures that are taken by the bookie to see to this is using the SSL encryption technology to protect players and prevent the prying eyes of third-party invaders.
The bookie is also affiliated with secured payment partners that will ensure safe banking transactions on its platform. You should also remember that Spin Rider is regulated and monitored by the Malta and United Kingdom governments, which will ensure it follows the data protection rules. The bookie is also regulated by eCOGRA, a private alternate dispute resolution service provider.
Does Spin Rider Offer Fair Gaming?
You will easily find out if a casino cheats on its players because it will be discussed in every forum that handles casino services. But this is not the case with Spin Rider because we couldn’t find such complaints. Remember, the casino is regulated by the Maltese and the United Kingdom governments, which means its managers cannot afford to do the wrong thing.
It is also monitored by eCOGRA to ensure it provides the best services to its members. So, Spin Rider cannot tamper with the Random Number Generator (RNG) of its games. One more thing, you can find the RTP of games displayed on the bookie’s website and platform. Spin Rider is truly transparent.
Spin Rider’s Software Providers
If you could remember, we stated earlier that Spin Rider has one hundred and thirty (130) software, providers. In this section, please meet some of them. We would have brought all their names here because they all have amazing games to offer you. However, we believe you will enjoy it more if you discover who they are when you join the casino.
At Spin Rider, most of the games you will meet were developed and provided by 1 x 2 Gaming, 2 By 2 Games, 4ThePlayer, AGS, Ainsworth, Just for the Win, All41 Studios, Bally, Iron Dog, Big Time Gaming, Red Tiger, Blueprint, Evolution Gaming, NetEnt, Eyecon Gaming, Lightning, Inspired Gaming, Hacksaw Gaming, Pragmatic, Wazdan, High 5 Games, Microgaming, NYX, Play’n Go, Nolimit City, and Statelogic. These are just the tip of the iceberg because you will meet many other providers on the bookie’s platform. They’re waiting for you to join the bookie and enjoy their games.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods Used at Spin Rider
As we mentioned earlier, Spin Rider uses good payment partners to ensure maximum secure banking transactions on its platform. At the time we reviewed the bookie, we realised it allows players to use any of the following methods for their deposits and withdrawals:
- Apple Pay
- Pago Efectivo
- PaySafe Card
- Rapid Money Transfer
- TUV Digital Currency
- SOFORT Banking
- SEPA Direct Debits
- Bank Transfer
- The minimum amount you can deposit into your casino account is £20. The bookie did not disclose the maximum deposit limit.
- The maximum amount you can withdraw in a week is £5,000. This may not apply to you if you belong to the casino’s VIP club.
- The method you used when you made a deposit is the one you will use when you want to withdraw the winnings you realised from that deposit.
- The following are the local currencies you can use to deposit, wager, and withdraw at Spin Rider (if any of them is your country’s local currency):
- Euro (EUR)
- Pound Sterling (GBP)
- New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Norwegian Krone (NOK)
- Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Note that if your local currency is not captured in the list given above, you must transact only with Euro (EUR) at the bookie.
Pros of Spin Rider
One of the things we know that players will look out for in the review of Spin Rider is its pros and cons. As a result, we decided to give the pros of the bookie here. Of course, you must have noticed that Spin Rider has a lot of pros, but we want to mention the few that are quite obvious, as well as some that you must have noticed in this review.
- One of Spin Rider’s pros is its bonuses and the numerous promos it participates in. As you can see, you can participate in weekly and yearly promo giveaways and earn Loyal Points to increase your fun. You also have a lot of deposit bonuses waiting for you to claim.
- The number of games in Spin Rider’s collections is another advantage you stand to enjoy. Remember, the bookie has more than 2,500 games to offer you.
- Spin Rider does not depend on one software provider. In fact, its games are developed by one hundred and thirty (130) different awesome software providers. So, you can never be bored on the platform.
- There is a live casino at Spin Rider. It means you can play with other casino players from different parts of the world.
- Another major pro of Spin Rider is that its Download Casino can be played on a mobile phone. You may not understand how special this is until you try other casinos and discover its Download Casino has only the desktop version.
- Spin Rider’s VIP Club offers amazing services to its members.
- The bookie allows players to use any of the English, German, French, Finnish, and Norwegian languages in the casino.
- Spin Rider accepts several secured banking methods on its platform.
- Many players can transact in their local currencies.
Cons of Spin Rider
The cons of Spin Rider will not disturb you from playing and having fun at the bookie, but we feel you should know them. The few cons we can find are:
- Spin Rider does not allow the use of cryptocurrencies as a banking method.
- A lot of countries are restricted.
- It does not allow players to receive customer support through telephone calls.
Spin Rider’s Software Compatibility
The software of Spin Rider is compatible with IOS, Android, Mac, and Windows operating systems. Players access the casino through their phones, tablets, laptops, and PCs. The bookie has Instant Play Casino, Mobile Casino, and Download Casino. The Download Casino app can be found on the Google play store and is compatible with desktop and mobile devices.
List of Countries Restricted at Spin Rider
We promised to bring you the list of countries restricted at Spin Rider. As promised, the list will be published in this section. However, we will segment them into countries restricted from opening accounts at the bookie, those restricted from playing progressive jackpots, and those restricted from enjoying deposit bonuses.
Countries Restricted from Opening Accounts with Spin Rider
For reasons best known to the bookie, the players in the following countries are not allowed to open accounts with Spin Rider or play on its platform: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Ghana, Guam, Guyana, Haiti, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Lao Peoples Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Mali, Martinique, Mauritius, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, The Netherlands, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Russia, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Switzerland, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, The United States, The United States Minor Outlying Islands, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
If your country isn’t on this list, congratulations, you can go ahead and create your account right now.
Countries Restricted from Playing Progressive Jackpots at Spin Rider
If you’re residing in any of the following countries, you can register and join Spin Rider, but you will not be able to play the progressive jackpots found on its gaming platform: Azerbaijan, India, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, and Tunisia.
Countries Restricted from Claiming Deposit Bonuses at Spin Rider
If you are from any of the following countries, you cannot claim any deposit bonuses, including the welcome bonus, from Spin Rider: Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Ukraine.
How to Obtain Customer Support at Spin Rider
At Spin Rider, you can always obtain 24/7 customer support when you are stuck or just need to find out something. However, you can only do this through email and live chat.
Is Spin Rider Legit?
We understood that many people would want to know if Spin Rider is legit, so we decided to touch on that aspect here. In this section of the Spin Rider review, we have decided to give you the following information so it will help you to determine how legitimate the bookie is:
- Spin Rider is approved, licensed, and regulated by the governments of Malta and of the United Kingdom. There is no way the government of a country will meddle in anything that is a scam. With this, you’ll be able to state that Spin Rider is not a scam.
- Spin Rider is regulated by eCOGRA. This organisation ensures that the bookie keeps to the international standard of operating online casinos. It also ensures that players’ data and privacy are secured and that the casino provides its customers with maximum security and fair play. Based on this, it is obvious that Spin Rider is not a fraudulent casino.
- We have been able to confirm that Spin Rider is owned by White Hat Gaming Limited, a reputable Maltese company that owns and manages a lot of other casinos known Spin Rider Casino sister sites. Since White Hat Gaming Limited is a reputable company, all its casinos are reputable. As a result, Spin Rider is a legit casino.
- We also read through several reviews and comments by past and present players of Spin Rider, and, despite all the complaints about the bookie, no one suggested that he or she was scammed at the casino. Since Spin Rider’s customers did not complain about being scammed by the bookie, it will be in order to state that the bookie is legit.
Related: Jackpot Village Casino Review
Our Thoughts about Spin Rider
Putting the Spin Rider Casino review together has revealed a lot of beautiful things about the bookie. From its thousands of action-packed games to the enticing bonuses and promos it offers, Spin Rider has proved to be more than just a casino. The bookie captures the futurist vibes of modern online casinos and wants players to feel how to be young and fast.
All you have to do to feel these vibes is to join the bookie. Remember, the decision to join Spin Rider is entirely yours to make. No one will push you into it. Nevertheless, if you decide to open an account with the bookie, remember always to play responsibly.
But if you decide not to join the casino after reading this Spin Rider Casino review, you may join any of the listed Spin Rider Casino sister sites above.