Casino Action is one of the numerous online gaming houses that are managed by Fresh Horizons Limited. The casino was officially launched in the year 2000 to provide interactive gaming services to players in different parts of the world. As the name suggests, Casino Action is filled with actions that offer its customers amazing experiences that make their visit and stay at the bookie worth the effort.
The gaming house was designed to cater to players of different ages, genders, and cultural inclinations. So long as the player loves fun and wants to feel the action of modern and ancient legends and adventurers, he is welcomed to Casino Action.
One of the amazing adventures Casino Action offers to its customers is its games. Other good sides of the bookie include the numerous mouth-watering bonuses, promos, and deals its customers enjoy. The casino also ensures that its customers are not exposed to mishaps as they undertake their action-filled adventures by securing its website and creating room for fair play.
The Customers will not have a problem depositing and withdrawing at the casino because it offers them convenient and secured payment options. All these show that Casino Action has a lot of good things to offer its customers. As a result, we have decided to review Casino Action so you can find out what it has to offer you if you decide to join its platform, and we also list all the Casino Action sister sites in case you need more options.
In this Casino Action review, we are going to provide you with information on the following features of the bookie:
- Casino Action sister sites
- The games offered by Casino Action
- The license status of Casino Action
- Casino Action’s bonuses and promos
- The VIP club and the loyalty programme of the bookie
- Security and fair play at Casino Action
- The software provider of Casino Action
- The payment methods used at Casino Action
- The pros and cons of Casino Action
- Casino Action’s software compatibility
- Countries restricted at Casino Action, and
- If Casino Action is a scam or a legit online casino
Casino Action Sister Sites
You will also discover that there are many other popular and reliable casinos that have all the features and games available on Casino Action. These groups of casinos are regarded as Casino Action sister sites. You will be able to have a similar playing experience just as you would on Casino Action. Below are the best Casino Action sister sites:
- Yukon Gold Gold
- Captain Cooks
- BlackJack Balloom
Casino Action Games
The number and type of games played at Casino Action are some of the major pros of the bookie. Casino Action has a large number of games its customers can play in its lobby. When we were preparing this Casino Action review, we visited the bookie’s gaming platform and found games such as slots, roulette, blackjack, craps, video poker, bingo, and poker at the Casino Action lobby. All of these games were provided by Microgaming, which happens to be one of the world’s best casino games developers.
Casino Action stores its games under the tab labelled “Casino Games”. If you want to play games at the bookie, all you have to do is click this tab and you will be taken to the gaming lobby. However, note that it is only the registered members of the casino that can view all the games in the bookie’s games collections.
In this section, we will give you a glimpse into what the games at Casino Action are like. They may not say much but they will give you the much insight you needed. Here, we will describe the major games the bookie offers.
- Slots: Casino Action has quite an impressive number of slot games in its collections. As at the time we were writing this Casino Action review, the bookie has about one thousand slot games in its lobby. Note that many of these games have made it to the progressive jackpots table. Some of the slot games we found in the casino’s lobby are Thunderstruck, Thunderstruck II, Treasure Nile, Avalon II, and Age of Discover.
- Roulettes: Casino Action has fifteen variations of the Roulette games in its collections. When we wrote this Casino Action review, the games we found in the bookie’s lobby included European Roulette, French Roulette, American Roulette, and Multi-Player Roulette.
- Blackjack: The variations of Blackjack games we found at Casino Action when we reviewed the bookie were twenty in number. They include Vegas Strip Gold Series, Classic Blackjack Gold Series, European Blackjack Gold Series, Multi-Hand Blackjack, Classic Blackjack, Atlantic City Blackjack, and Pontoon Gold.
- Video Poker: Casino Action has more than thirty variations of video poker games. When we wrote this Casino Action review, some of the video poker games we found at the bookie include Jacks or Better, Deuces Wild, All Aces, Aces & Eights, Bonus Deuces Wild, and Deuces and Joker.
Is Casino Action a Licensed Casino?
Yes, Casino Action is licensed to offer gambling services to players from parts of the world. This special license was issued to its manager, Fresh Horizons Limited, by the government of Canada through its agency, the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, in the year 2000. The license will remain valid until May 2024. As at the time of writing this Casino Action review, the license was still valid and in place.
In case you are wondering why the license issued to Fresh Horizons Ltd permits Casino Action to offer interactive gaming activities, you may need to know that the Kahnawake Gaming Commission acknowledged that Casino Action is one of the online casinos through which Fresh Horizons Ltd can provide interactive gaming services. In addition to that, the agency offered Casino Action a special “Certificate of Good Standing” and gave it a nod to operate as a casino. You can find a link to the license issued by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission on the casino’s website.
Note that all the other Casino Action sister sites handled by Fresh Horizons Ltd are also licensed and regulated by Kahnawake Gaming Commission.
Bonuses and Promos at Casino Action
Another outstanding thing about Casino Action is that it offers a lot of bonuses and promotions to its customers. Some of the most outstanding bonuses, deals, and promos you will find at the bookie come from its partnership with Casino Rewards. One such deal can be found in the Casino Action Loyalty Programme, which we will discuss in detail soon. In this section of the Casino Action review, we will only look into the welcome bonus and the loyalty programme, including the VIP club, offered by the casino.
The Welcome Bonus at Casino Action
Casino Action offers a cash bonus of up to $1250 to welcome its new members. This bonus is offered immediately after the new member makes his first deposit. However, the bonus offer is spread to the first five deposits the new player makes. We will explain how this bonus works below.
- The first deposit a new player makes attracts a 100% bonus match on his deposit. This offer pays a maximum of $150.
- When the player makes his second deposit, Casino Action will offer him a 50% bonus match, up to $200.
- If he makes the third deposit, his bonus match will be 25% of the amount he deposited. This particular offer cannot be more than $500.
- The fourth deposit this player makes is going to attract a 50% bonus match, up to $250.
- Then, his fifth and final eligible deposit for the welcome bonus will attract a 100% bonus match, up to $150.
NB: Here are more details about the Casino Action welcome bonus:
- The new player will have to deposit a minimum of $10 to be eligible for any of the bonus offers. That is, each of the first five deposits must not be less than $10. Otherwise, he won’t be eligible to claim any of the offers.
- This bonus is not compulsory. Hence, you don’t have to claim it if you can’t meet its wagering requirements.
- Speaking of wagering requirements, note that Casino Action has terms and conditions guiding the welcome bonus and any other bonuses it offers. It is advisable to read these terms and conditions before claiming any bonus.
Casino Action’s Loyalty Programme
As we mentioned earlier, Casino Action offers its loyalty programme in conjunction with the Casino Rewards Loyalty Programme. That is, if you benefit from the Casino Action loyalty programme, you are also benefiting from the Casino Rewards loyalty programme. This is so because the bookie brings the loyalty programme to its customers as a result of its partnership with Casino Rewards.
One of the amazing things about Casino Action’s loyalty programme is that you earn all the benefits attached to it through your participation at the casino. The benefits are automatic. One of such benefits is the VIP club, which has six levels.
The moment you make your first deposit into your Casino Action account and wager it on a game, you will automatically become a member of the casino’s VIP club and, in extension, a member of Casino Rewards Loyalty VIP Club. This means you will become a member of the VIP club of all the casinos affiliated with the Casino Rewards Affiliate Programme if you join any of them. In this case, you will enjoy benefits, such as priority support, VIP bonuses and promotions, exclusive VIP games, special birthday gifts, and Time of Life Sweepstakes. Note that accessing and enjoying any of these benefits depend on your level at the VIP club. To climb that VIP ladder, you have to deposit more real money and wager on more games.
In addition to the loyalty VIP club, Casino Action offers Loyalty Points to its customers as one of its loyalty programme’s benefits. Here, the casino compensates its customers for their loyalty by automatically giving them points each time they wager on games. The more wagers a customer makes, the more Loyalty Points he accumulates. Nevertheless, the number of points he receives for wagering on games depends on the amount of real money he wagered and the type of game he played. For instance, the number of points awarded for wagering on slots is not the same as the number offered for wagering on blackjack even though it is the same amount of money that was wagered. Hence, you need to find out how many points you will receive for each type of game so you will know what to aim for.
Casino Action also offers promos now and then to help its customers increase the number of Loyalty Points they have. When a player is able to accumulate up to 1000 Loyalty Points, he can then redeem them at the bookie or in any other casino that is a member of the Casino Rewards Affiliate Programme.
Security and Fair Play at Casino Action
Casino Action is a safe and secured casino, which has adopted some measures to provide adequate security as well as guarantee fair play on its platform. Casino Action uses 128-bit encryption technology to secure its website and protect it from the intrusion of harmful third parties. The bookie also allows the use of only secured payment methods for deposits and withdrawals that take place on its platform. By putting these measures in place, Casino Action has ensured that customers’ activities, funds, and information are secured.
Furthermore, the Random Number Generators (RNG) of Casino Action’s games are constantly tested and audited by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, an agency with the government of Canada, and eCOGRA, an independent auditor. As at the time of writing this Casino Action review, both eCOGRA and the Kahnawake Gaming Commission certified that Casino Action guarantees fair play. In addition to that, eCOGRA accredited the bookie for being honest and transparent with its operations. It also certified that Casino Action is a safe casino because it applies measures that ensure maximum security on its website and gaming lobby.
Casino Action Software Provider
The games you will find at the Casino Action lobby were all developed and provided by Microgaming.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods at Casino Action
One of the major pros of Casino Action is the payment methods used on its platform. The casino allows its customers to carry out financial transactions with its lobby through the major payment methods you can find across the globe. At Casino Action, you can deposit money into your casino account or withdraw your winnings into your bank account by using bank transfer, debit or credit cards, prepaid vouchers, and e-wallets. As of the time of writing this Casino Action review, the approved deposit and withdrawal methods used at the casino include:
- Direct Bank Transfer
- Interac E-transfer
- Interac Online
- PaySafe Card
- Astro Pay
NB. Here are more things you should know about depositing and withdrawing money at Casino Action:
- The maximum weekly withdrawal amount is $4000.
- The minimum deposit amount is $10. This is also the amount that will make you eligible to claim any deposit bonus.
- The minimum withdrawal amount with Direct Bank Transfer is $300 while the minimum withdrawal amount for other payment methods is $50.
The Pros of Casino Action
This section will reveal some of the pros of Casino Action that make the bookie stand out amongst other online casinos. You must have discovered some of these pros as you read through this Casino Action review. However, here, we have a few of the pros we believe you need to know about:
- Casino Action is a safe and secured online casino because it protects the information, funds, and activities of its customers with the latest SSL encryption technology.
- The Kahnawake Gaming Commission licensed and regulates Casino Action. With this agency monitoring the bookie and its activities, you can rest assured that Casino Action cannot violate customers’ privacy or cheat them.
- eCOGRA accredited Casino Action because it (Casino Action) secured its website and gaming platform. The firm also accredited the casino because of the transparent and honest way it runs its operations. This, in other words, means that Casino Action is safe.
- The Random Number Generators of Casino Action games are regularly audited by Kahnawake Gaming Commission and eCOGRA. This means the bookie provides fair play to its customers.
- Casino Actions has a lot of games to offer its customers.
- Microgaming is the software provider at Casino Action. This is to let you know that you are going to enjoy a lot of games at the bookie if you join its platform.
- Casino Actions loyalty programme rewards every customer that wagers real money on games.
- Casino Action brings a lot of deals, promos, and bonuses to its customers because of its affiliation with Casino Rewards. Remember that the Casino Action loyalty programme is offered in conjunction with that of Casino Rewards.
- Casino Action allows the use of several secured payment options on its platform. The bookie selected these deposit and withdrawal methods to make sure the customers are well protected. The options were also selected to be convenient for players. Hence, no matter the part of this world you are living in, you will definitely find a payment option that is suitable for you and available in your jurisdiction.
The Cons of Casino Action
Casino Action does not have many cons but the few it has is worth mentioning. When we reviewed the gaming house, the cons of Casino Action we considered more devastating are:
- Casino Action does not accept the use of cryptocurrencies as a payment option. This may not be a big deal for those that don’t use this option on other gaming platforms. Nevertheless, if you prefer using cryptocurrencies for transacting with gaming houses, you can reach out to the bookie’s customer service to see if there’s a special consideration for players regarding that.
- Casino Action only allows the use of email and live chat to seek and receive support. This makes it difficult for players to receive immediate support when they are stuck, except if they have attained a certain level of the casino’s VIP club.
Compatibility of Casino Action’s Gaming Software
Casino Action’s gaming software is compatible with Windows (Windows 7, Windows 8.1, or Windows 10), iOS, and Android operating systems. As a result, players can use their laptops, PCs, smartphones, and tablets to play games at the casino. Casino Action also has the Instant Play Casino, the Mobile Casino, and the Download Casino. Players can only access the Instant Play Casino and the Mobile Casino through Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer browsers.
The games will also not play if the players’ devices do not have Adobe Flash, version 10 or higher. Casino Action also has a mobile app, where players can play games on the go. However, this app is only compatible with iOS and Android devices. You can download the mobile app from the casino’s website.
Countries Restricted at Casino Action
Unfortunately, it is not every player that wants to join Casino Action will be welcomed by the bookie. This is because Casino Action restricts the players living in jurisdictions that banned gambling from creating and owning casino accounts on its platform.
Note that the bookie did not publish the names of the restricted countries and jurisdictions, thereby making it difficult for us to determine which countries are welcome and which are not. So, you have to check for the status of gambling in your country before attempting to open a casino account with Casino Action. Alternatively, you can try to create an account and find out if the bookie will admit you.
Customer Support at Casino Action
You can only seek and receive customer support at Casino Action through live chat and email. However, this service is available 24/7.
Is Casino Action Legit or a Scam?
Yes, Casino Action is a legit online casino, as it is owned and operated by Apollo Entertainment Limited, a Malta-based company that holds a valid gaming license from the Malta Gaming Authority. The casino is also regularly audited and tested by eCOGRA to ensure that it meets the highest standards of safety, fairness and responsible gaming.
Casino Action is a legitimate online casino that has been providing excellent gaming experiences to its customers. Casino Action is known for its bonuses, well-animated and exciting games, rewarding promos, and exclusive deals. Even though it has its cons, none of them has questioned the legitimate status of the casino. As you will find out soon, the bookie has built a lot of reputation around itself so that it has become obvious that Casino Action is not a scam.
In this section of the Casino Action review, we will explain some of the factors that showed how legitimate Casino Action is. We will consider its license, regulation, owner, and so many other factors. Hopefully, they will answer your questions on whether Casino Action is legit or a scam.
- The first factor that will tell you Casino Action is legit is that it is licensed. Remember that Casino Action operates under the license issued to Fresh Horizons Limited, its manager, by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission. The commission also acknowledged that Casino Action is one of the numerous online casinos through which Fresh Horizons Ltd can offer interactive gaming services. This license in question was issued in the year 2000 and it is going to remain valid until 2024. As at the time we wrote this Casino Action review, the bookie is still operating under this license.
- Secondly, the Kahnawake Gaming Commission regulates the operation and activities of Casino Action as well as monitors and tests the Random Number Generators (RNG) of its games. This is to say that Casino Action cannot violate any casino regulation without being sanctioned heavily. So, you are safe at the bookie.
- Furthermore, eCOGRA, an independent reputable firm, also tests the RNG of Casino Action’s games as well as monitor its activities to be sure they align with international standard. If Casino Action goes below par, eCOGRA will blacklist it. However, when we wrote this Casino Action review, we found a link to eCOGRA’s page that showed it accredited the bookie for securing its website as well as for being transparent and honest in its dealings.
- Casino Action is a legit online casino because it is being managed by a reputable company – Fresh Horizons Ltd. Note that Fresh Horizons Ltd manages a lot of other online casinos as well as several companies in other business sectors. If Casino Action was a scam, Fresh Horizons Ltd would not have wanted to have any dealings with it.
- Another thing that should tell you how legit Casino Action is was when it was founded. The bookie was launched in the year 2000 to provide interactive gaming experiences to casino goers that want to play games in the comfort of their homes. If Casino Action was a scam, it would have closed down long ago. It would have either disappeared with customers’ funds or been shut down by the government of Canada. But since this bookie is still operating to date, it shows that it is legit.
- Casino Action is a member of the Casino Rewards affiliate programme. This membership allows the bookie to provide several promos, bonuses, and deals through the Casino Rewards loyalty programme. The thing here is that if Casino Action is not legit, it wouldn’t have been welcomed into the Casino Rewards family.
- The last factor we will bring here is the positive reviews Casino Action receives from its customers. Note that the bookie has its cons, especially the ones its customers complained about in different online forums, but none of them suggested that Casino Action is a scam. While writing this Casino Action review, we searched for many of its customers and found them in different online forums, where players discuss their experiences in different casinos. Well, the summary of their comments about Casino Action is that they believe the gaming house is a great online casino.
Our Final Thoughts about Casino Action
Preparing and writing this Casino Action review has shown us how amazing this gambling house is. From all that we can see, Casino Action is one of the best casinos you can play at. The gaming house has a lot of well-animated games you can play to have fun while you make some money. What is more, these games were all developed and provided by one of the world’s best software providers – Microgaming.
Related: Blackjack Ballroom Casino Review
In addition to these, at Casino Action, you will be able to deposit money into your casino account and withdraw your winnings back into your bank account with convenient and secured payment methods and brands. Hence, your funds, information, and activities are safe.
At Casino Action, you stand a chance to claim a lot of bonuses and promos that can make your play more rewarding because it will last longer. As you must have noticed, the casino’s welcome bonus and Loyalty Programme are both unique and beneficial. In addition, Casino Action secured its website and gaming lobby with the latest SSL encryption technology used by many financial banks today.
The Random Number Generators of its games are audited regularly by eCOGRA and Kahnawake Gaming Commission to ensure they provide fair play to their customers. In other words, Casino Action can never cheat you, and it is going to offer you the best gaming experiences you can find in any interactive gaming house.
The casino has got some of the best features in the industry. However, you may try out any of the Casino Action sister sites if you are still unsatisfied after reading this review.