Barz is an online casino that has been in existence since 2018. The bookie is owned and operated by White Hat Gaming Limited, a company that owns a great number of reputable Barz sister online casinos. Barz is also a partner of Ivy Affiliates, and as a result, it offers its members the opportunity to participate in a lot of Ivy promos, contests, and bonuses. The bookie has thousands of slots and table games that keep its customers coming back to play in its lobby as a result of the fun they are having.
The games offered by Barz can be played on the Random Number Generator software or with the live casino option, where players wager and play with other casino game lovers residing in different parts of the world.
Barz also has a lot of bonuses and promos for its members, which they can claim and participate in so they can prolong their fun. This gambling house is a one-stop shop for anyone who wants to have fun and make money. It has a lot of amazing offers and deals for any player that visits its lobby and sits down to play.
This article will review Barz Casino to help you discover every important thing you should know about the casino and other Barz Casino sister sites you may use as alternatives. We will ensure that by the time you read the review, you will be in a better position to decide whether Barz is a good online casino for you to join. For that, this Barz Casino review will show you the following about the gaming house:
- Barz Casino sister sites
- The games you will find at Barz
- The license Barz has to operate an online casino as well as the government agency that issued the license.
- The bonuses and promos offered at Barz
- How secure and safe Barz is
- The possibility of enjoying a fair play at Barz
- The software providers Barz uses
- The banking methods that are available at Barz and the approved currencies players can transact with on the platform.
- The pros of Barz
- The cons of Barz
- The compatibility of its software
- The names of countries that are restricted by Barz
- Methods of obtaining customer support at the casino, and
- Whether Barz is a scam or a legit gambling house
Barz Casino Sister Sites
Barz Casino has other great online casinos that you could have the same experience on. They are Barz Casino sister sites which are owned and managed by White Hat Gaming Limited. You will be able to enjoy similar games, similar bonuses and features. below are the best Barz Casino sister sites:
Games at Barz
As we mentioned earlier in this review, Barz has many casino games its members can enjoy whenever they visit the online gaming house. As of the time of writing this review, Barz has about two thousand five hundred and sixty games (2,560) in its games collections.
To make sure that players do not face challenges finding the games they wish to play, the bookie categorised them in such a way that they, the players, can find games with just a click. If you visit the Barz gaming platform, you will find games under the following tabs “New”, “Popular”, “Slots”, “Live Dealer”, “Sticky Wilds”, “Mega Ways”, “Must Go Jackpot”, “Drops & Wins”, and “Providers”. Once you click on any of them, you can play the games displayed under the category.
Below, we will throw a little light on each of the game categories we mentioned above.
- New Games: As at the time we reviewed Barz Casino, the bookie has eighty-one (81) new games contained under this category. Note that the games we found here were all slots. We can’t tell where the bookie displays new table games because we couldn’t find any tab for the group. However, the “New” tab shows that Barz regularly adds games to its collections. So, always check on this tab if you want to try out new games immediately after they are added to the bookie’s game collections.
- Popular Games: This tab holds the games commonly played by the other players visiting the platform. When we reviewed Barz, we found one hundred and nine (109) games under the category. The games here included slots as well as table games.
- Slots: This is where a large number of games were found. Barz Casino has more than two thousand five hundred slot games. The amazing thing here is that the bookie continues to add more games to the category. This is to say that you will have a lot of fun playing at the Barz games lobby when you visit the bookie.
- Live Dealer: Barz Casino has forty-three (43) live dealer games. The games we found there were different versions of Baccarat, Blackjack, Poker, and Roulette games. These games were developed by Evolution Gaming, Pragmatic, and Ezugi, which were all experts at developing good software for live dealer games.
- Must Go Jackpot: Barz has forty (40) games under the “Must Go Jackpot” category.
- Drops and Wins: We found thirty-nine (39) games under the “Drops & Wins” tab when we reviewed Barz.
- Sticky Wilds: Here, we found twelve (12) games, all slots.
- Megaways: At the time we reviewed Barz Casino, eighty-two (82) Megaways slot games were in the game collections.
- Providers: At Barz, you can find games of your choice by clicking on the logos of their providers. The names of these providers and their games are contained under the “Providers” tab. When we reviewed Barz Casino, the gaming house has one hundred (100) providers taking care of its games software. This is why the bookie has a lot of unique games in its collections.
Barz Casino is licensed by two government agencies to operate an online casino. The bookie shares in the Master license issued to its owner, White Hat Gaming Limited, by the government of Great Britain and Malta. In Great Britain, White Hat Gaming Limited is registered with the United Kingdom Gambling Commission under account number 052894. This agency issued the company a Master License with license number 000-052894-R-329546-001 to carry out gambling operations through its several sister casinos.
In Malta, White Hat Gaming Limited is registered with the Malta Gaming Authority under registration number C73232. The Maltese agency also issued it a Master License to operate online gaming and casino services through its numerous online casinos, one of which is Barz. The license given to White Hat Gaming Limited has the Master License number MGA/B2C/370/2017. This was issued in 2018.
Bonus and Promotion at Barz
At Barz, players stand many chances to claim, earn several bonuses, and partake in many promos. The bookie offers both deposit and no-deposit bonuses, including free spins and comp points. Because Barz Casino is partnering with Ivy Affiliates, its members can participate in many Ivy contests, promos, and deals. Each day a player visits the Barz Casino playing platform, he will find a bonus or promo that will make his stay longer, more fun and very fulfilling.
In this review of Barz, we are only going to focus on the regular bonuses, promos, and deals you will meet and claim at the bookie. Here, we will review the following offers and deals Barz provides:
- Welcome Bonus
- Tri-Annual Giveaway Promo
- Weekly Giveaway Promo
- Loyalty Points
- VIP Club
The Welcome Bonus at Barz
Every new member at Barz Casino receives an amazing welcome bonus that can be as high as £1,500. The player will also receive an additional 120 free spins as well as 500 Loyalty Points. Note that this bonus is spread across the new customer’s first three deposits. This is how the welcome bonus at Barz works:
- On the completion of a new player’s first deposit, Barz will offer him a whopping 200% match bonus, up to £500, 50 free spins on Book of Dead (or any other specified game), and 500 Loyalty Points, known as Barz Complementary or, simply, Barz.
- On the completion of his second deposit, the bookie will offer the new player a 40% bonus match, up to £500, and 20 free spins on Gonzo’s Quest (or any other specified game).
- On the third and last eligible deposit, the new player makes, he will be offered a 60% bonus match, up to £500, and the last batch of 50 free spins on Starburst (or any other specified game).
NB: Here are some things about this welcome bonus we would like you to bear in mind:
- New players that deposit with Neteller or Skrill are not eligible to claim the bonus offers.
- The minimum deposit amount that makes a new player eligible for this bonus is £20.
- Some terms and conditions are attached to the welcome bonus. Players must adhere to them if they claim the bonus to avoid being sanctioned.
The Tri-Annual Giveaway Promo
Barz Casino offers its members an Ivy promo contest that takes place three times a year. This promo offers a £10,000 worth of prize to the lucky winner that emerges at the end of each promo period. Note that the prize the winner takes home must never have a monetary value that is higher than £10,000, and it can never be a cash prize. The prizes can be gadgets, an expense-paid trip to South Africa (usually lasts for seven days), an Apple Inc product, home improvement goods, and any other available prize. Note that this is an Ivy promo, so other casinos that partner with Ivy Affiliates will be part of the contest.
Below is how this promo works:
- The promo runs three times a year. Each promo period lasts for three months. They run as follows:
- The first period begins on February 1 and closes on April 30.
- The second period starts on May 1 and ends on July 31.
- The third and final promo period within a year runs from August 1 to October 31.
- Each promo period produces a winner, who will be offered a prize that is valued at £10,000.
- Interested players must purchase the required amount of qualifying points before they can enter the contest within a promo period.
- To trigger off the purchase of these points, interested players must deposit at least £500 each month within the affected promo period.
- After they have triggered off the purchase of points, the interested players will have to buy their points by wagering on games. They can purchase 1 point when they wager £400 on games.
- When the players have amassed up to 250 points, they can then purchase their Major Tickets, which they will submit for the promo draw. A player is free to purchase as many Major Tickets as he wishes to.
- At the end of a promo period, a winner will emerge from all those who submitted their Major Tickets.
The Weekly Giveaway Promo
The weekly giveaway promo is also an Ivy contest that Barz Casino brings to its customers. Every week, this promo awards ten lucky winners a £500 cash bonus to share amongst themselves. The promo runs each week from Monday, 00:01 GMT to Sunday, 23:59 GMT. Players that want to partake in the draw for a particular week must first deposit £100 or more to trigger the purchase of Ivy Points, which are the qualifying points for the contest.
After making this deposit, the players can then start purchasing Ivy Points by wagering on games. They can buy 1 Ivy Point when they wager £40 on games. When they have collected up to 100 Ivy Points, they can proceed to purchase their Mini Ivy Tickets, which they will submit for that week’s promo draw. Any of them who emerge among the week’s winners will smile home with a £50 cash prize.
Barz Loyalty Points
Barz Casino offers loyalty points, known as Barz or Barz Complementary, to its loyal customers. When a new customer makes his first deposit, he is automatically awarded 500 Barz. After that, he will receive more Barz when he wagers £10 on games. When he has collected up to 1000 Barz, he can redeem them. Note that 1000 Barz is equal to £5, which is deposited into the player’s bonus funds. After playing more games with the bonus funds, he will be able to withdraw the money he redeemed from his accumulated Barz.
Meet Barz VIP Club
Barz VIP Club has four classes: Silver Barz, Gold Barz, Platinum Barz, and Diamond Barz. The lowest level is the Silver Barz, while the highest level is the Diamond Barz. Members that join the VIP Club have a lot to benefit from the club, depending on their VIP class. These members can have any or all of the following at the VIP Club:
- A 24/7 prioritised customer support, including contacting customer service through the telephone. This is to say that they will be attended to whenever they contact customer service.
- Special VIP SMS, email, and phone
- Access to personal account managers that are always available.
- Special VIP deals, promos, and bonus offers
- Faster and prioritised withdrawal request processing
- Constant invitations to special VIP holidays and events
- Seasonal gifts include travel and shopping vouchers, days at luxury spas, iPhones, etc.
- Invitations to exclusive VIP tournaments
- Upward adjustment or limitless withdrawal and deposit amounts.
Security and Fair Play at Barz
We cannot review Barz Casino without talking about its security and fair play. So in this section, we want to reveal how safe Barz is and whether you can obtain fair play as you spend time and money at the bookie. The truth is Barz is a safe casino to play in because it is regulated by two governments and two government agencies.
First of all, White Hat Gaming Limited, the owner and manager of Barz, is a duly registered Maltese company. It is further licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) and the United Kingdom Gambling Commission. These two government agencies monitor and regulate the activities of the online casinos owned and managed by White Hat Gaming Limited, which includes Barz. So, Barz has to follow the policies and procedures set by these governments, or it will face grave sanctions.
Another reason Barz Casino is a safe casino is that its activities are also monitored by eCOGRA and The POGG, two reputable Alternate Dispute Resolution (ADR) providers. These organisations make sure Barz Casino does not derail from providing services that meet international standards. They are also there to help customers resolve any conflicts they have with Barz Casino. Hence, Barz cannot afford not to provide fair gaming and a secure platform to its customers.
As you will soon discover, Barz Casino partners with secure and safe financial service providers that offer banking services to the platform. These are the financial companies Barz Casino customers use to deposit and withdraw to and from their casino accounts. Partnering with these companies ensures that the prying eyes of invasive third parties are blocked from viewing players’ activities and information on the platform. It may also pay to know that Barz Casino uses its website’s latest SSL encryption technology.
Barz Software Providers
We promised to show you who the software providers at Barz Casino are, and we are here to fulfil that promise. When we reviewed Barz Casino, we found one hundred (100) software providers developing and licensing the games you will find on the platform. However, it is not all of these providers play major roles in making the casino a unique and lively one. This is simply because some major software providers developed a large number of games while others developed just one or two game software.
The major software providers Barz Casino uses are 1 x 2 Gaming, 2 By 2 Games, 4ThePlayer, AGS, Ainsworth, All 41 Studios, Bally, Big Time Gaming, Blueprint, Crazy Tooth Studio, Evolution Gaming, Eyecon Gaming, Hacksaw Gaming, High 5 Games, Inspired Gaming, Iron Dog, Just for the Win, Lightning, Microgaming, NetEnt, No Limit City, NYX, Play’n Go, Playson, Pragmatic, Probability Jones, Push Gaming, Red 7, Red Tiger, Relax Gaming, Revolver Gaming, Scientific Games, Shufflemaster, Skywind Group, Slingo, Spearhead Studios, Statelogic, Swintt, Thunderkick, Triple Edge, Wazdan, WMS. Remember, the bookie uses many other software providers, and many more would have been added as we speak.
Banking Methods at Barz
The banking methods players can use to deposit and withdraw at Barz are:
- Apple Pay
- Bank Transfer
- Pago Efectivo
- PaySafe Card
- Rapid Money Transfer
- SEPA Direct Debits
- SOFORT Banking
- TUV Digital Currency
NB: The following are more details about banking at Barz you may need to know about:
- The minimum deposit amount at Barz is £20. The maximum deposit amount wasn’t disclosed by the bookie.
- At Barz, the maximum withdrawal amount in a week is £5,000. Nevertheless, some players that are members of the bookie’s VIP club may not be restricted by this weekly withdrawal limit.
- The banking option a player uses to deposit funds into his casino account is the one he will use to withdraw any winnings he makes from that deposit.
- Barz allows using seven local currencies to carry out any financial transactions at the bookie. These currencies are:
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)Euro (EUR)New Zealand Dollar (NZD)Norwegian Krone (NOK)Pound Sterling (GBP)Swedish Krona (SEK)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- If your country’s local currency is not among the currencies mentioned above, you must use Euro (EUR) for your deposits, wagers, and withdrawals at the bookie.
The Pros of Barz
The pros of Barz Casino are too numerous to be mentioned. You must have discovered most of them as you read through this review. However, we are going to point out the bookie’s obvious pros, some of which we have not mentioned so far in the review.
- The pro of Barz Casino we’ll first mention here is that the bookie is reputable, and it is also owned and managed by a reputable company, White Hat Gaming Limited. Note that White Hat Gaming has many online casinos like Barz, which shows that it is experienced in providing good casino services.
- Barz is a partner of the Ivy Affiliates Program. Because of this, it offers its customers the opportunity to participate in many of the contests, promos, deals, bonuses, and other offers provided by Ivy Affiliates. This is a big plus for the casino.
- Another important benefit of playing at Barz is that it offers a lot of bonuses, including Loyalty Points.
- The large number of games found in the Barz games collection is another of its good side. As of the time we wrote this review, the casino has more than two thousand five hundred games. All these are there for its members to play and have fun.
- One of the pros of Barz is that it uses up to one hundred (100) software providers. This means the games you will meet on the platform will be varied and unique.
- The availability of Barz Live Dealer casino is another good side of the bookie. This provision allows players from different parts of the world to come together virtually and play games.
- Another major advantage of joining Barz is that it has a Download Casino, which is compatible with both mobile and desktop devices. It is also easy to obtain this app because it is available at the Google Play Store.
- Barz also has a VIP Club that gives players maximum support and extraordinary casino services. The members of the VIP Club also enjoy a lot of deals, cashback, bonuses, prizes, promos, and other offers that could make their experiences at the casino exceptionally fulfilling.
- At Barz, players are allowed to play games, read terms and conditions, receive support, and tour the bookie’s gaming platform in their local languages. However, at the time we wrote this Barz Casino review, only five languages were available for interacting at the bookie’s lobby. These are English, German, French, Finnish, and Norwegian.
- Barz also allows players to deposit and withdraw funds through several secured banking methods. The bookie equally considers the banking methods that are available in each player’s jurisdiction before making the options available to him.
- Another pro of Barz is that it grants many players the chance to deposit, wager, and withdraw in their local currencies. This means the lucky players will not have to worry about foreign exchange conversions.
- Barz has a fair weekly withdrawal limit. The £5,000 permitted as the maximum withdrawal amount may be too low for some players, but it is good enough for many others. Those that want a higher withdrawal limit can contact customer service and have that sorted out. They will be considered if they are members of the bookie’s VIP Club.
The Cons of Barz
It is not all perfect at Barz, even though its good sides are commendable. The good thing about the casino is that its cons cannot stop any player from having fun at the bookie unless he is restricted from opening an account on the platform. Nevertheless, below are some of the cons of Barz we discovered and would want you to know:
- There is no telephone option for players to use when seeking support. This may not go down well with those that require urgent support, which live chat may not be able to give.
- Barz restricted a lot of countries from opening accounts on its platform. This means many players who want to play for fun will miss the opportunity.
- Barz does not allow players to transact with cryptocurrencies. This means the players that want anonymity, which comes with that method of banking, will not enjoy such benefits at the bookie.
Barz Software Compatibility
The software of the Barz casino is compatible with Windows, Mac, Android, and iOS operating systems. This is to say that you can play the games at the casino on your desktop and mobile devices. Barz casino software can be played on the desktop browser as the Instant Play Casino, on the mobile device browser as the Mobile Casino, and with the desktop and mobile Barz app as the Download Casino. Barz gaming and casino apps can be downloaded from the Google Play Store.
Restricted Countries at Barz
Unfortunately, not everybody who wants to join Barz Casino is allowed to. Furthermore, some players are restricted from enjoying deposit bonuses and progressive jackpots at the bookie because of the countries they live in. In this section, we will reveal the names of countries restricted from joining the bookie, those restricted from playing its progressive jackpots, and those that cannot claim any of the deposit bonuses offered at the casino.
Countries Restricted from Opening Accounts at Barz Casino
As at the time we reviewed Barz, players living in the following countries are not allowed to open a casino account with the bookie or play any of its games: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, American Samoa, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Bolivia, Botswana, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Cambodia, Cayman Islands, Côte d’Ivoire, Cuba, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Germany, Ghana, Guam, Guyana, Haiti, Hungary, Iceland, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Jordan, Kenya, Lao Peoples Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lithuania, Mali, Martinique, Mauritius, Monaco, Mongolia, Morocco, Myanmar, The Netherlands, Nicaragua, Nigeria, North Korea, Northern Mariana Islands, Pakistan, Palestine, Panama, Papua New Guinea, The Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Réunion, Romania, Russia, Samoa, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Sudan, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Switzerland, Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, The United States, The United States Minor Outlying Islands, Vanuatu, Vietnam, Virgin Islands (U.S.), Yemen, and Zimbabwe.
Countries Restricted from Playing Progressive Jackpots at Barz
Players from these countries can join Barz, but they can’t play the progressive jackpots: Azerbaijan, India, Japan, Malaysia, Qatar, and Tunisia.
Countries Restricted from Claiming Deposit Bonuses at Barz
If you live in any of the countries mentioned here, even though you can open a casino account with Barz, you will not be able to claim any deposit bonus, including the welcome bonus it offers. These affected countries are Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Georgia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, North Macedonia, Poland, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Ukraine.
Barz Customer Service
You can reach Barz Casino lobby for support through live chat and email. Note that this service is available 24/7 and can be accessed through your smartphone, tablet, laptop, and PC.
Is Barz Legit or a Scam?
One of the worries we know people have as they read through this review is whether Barz is a scam or a legit online casino. If you’re one of the people wondering about the legitimacy of Barz Casino, you should know that it is a defensive measure taken by experienced casino goers. Of course, you must have known that a lot of scamming phoney online casinos are out there, looking for unsuspecting victims to prey on. Many people have lost their money to such casinos. Some of those phoney casinos have also stolen sensitive information from unsuspecting victims and used the information to defraud them. However, you don’t have to worry about experiencing any of those here because Barz is a legit and reputable casino. Below are the reasons we stated this.
- First of all, Barz Casino is a legally registered online casino. It is approved, regulated, and licensed by the United Kingdom and Malta governments. The details of the license issued by the government agencies regulating the bookie can be found on its website. You will also find an attached PDF file of one of the licenses on the website. Since an online casino took the pains of passing through the registration rigours to obtain a license, we don’t believe it is a scam. Apart from that, no government will approve and regulate an establishment that engages in fraudulent activities, at least not that of these two countries mentioned above.
- The second reason we stated that Barz Casino is not a scam is that its activities are regulated and monitored by eCOGRA and The POGG. These organisations make sure that the gambling house does not do anything contrary to the policies guiding online casinos. They also make sure Barz Casino protects its customers’ data and provides fair gaming. eCOGRA and The POGG are equally there to see that any issues presented to them by the bookie’s customers are resolved. Therefore, assuming that a casino regulated and monitored by these ADRs is not legit would be out of place.
- Furthermore, Barz Casino is one of the numerous online casinos owned and run by White Hat Gaming Limited, a reputable Maltese company. If White Hat Gaming Limited did not run a legit organisation, it would have been shut down by the government. However, the company is still operational and runs many online casinos as we speak. Considering that Barz Casino is connected to this company, we have arrived at the fact that it is a legit casino.
- Finally, the reviews from current and past customers of Barz Casino revealed that it is not a scam. These reviews can be found in many trusted online forums, such as Trustpilot, which Barz or White Hat Gaming Limited cannot influence or manipulate. Even though these players have complaints about the bookie, none of them has to do with the casino’s legitimacy and reputation. The casino pays players their winnings and never allows fraudsters to hack into its customers’ accounts. What else can anyone say other than that Barz Casino is legit?
ALSO READ: Simppeli Casino Review
Our Thoughts about Barz Casino
While writing this Barz Casino review, we realised that it is one of the online casinos with so many amazing things to offer its members. The bookie has so many colourful and well-animated games, thanks to its one hundred software providers. As a partner of Ivy Affiliates, it has many Ivy contests, promos, and deals its customers can partake in and have fun.
In addition to the Ivy promos and contests, Barz Casino offers so many deposit and no-deposit bonuses its customers enjoy claiming to make their play longer and more fulfilling. Its platform is secure, and it offers fair gaming. Above all, Barz is a reputable, legit casino that is regulated by two government agencies and two private ADRs.
If you are still wondering whether you should open a casino account with Barz or not, we are here to tell you to go ahead and do it. There is nothing to worry about since the bookie is legit. However, it would be best if you endeavoured to read all the terms and conditions guiding the bookie to avoid making mistakes that may cost you a lot. Also, remember to play cautiously.
Join any of the above-listed Barz Casino sister sites if you feel you are not satisfied with what Barz Casino offers. However, they offer similar experiences but have better features and bonuses than Barz Casino.