All Star Slots was founded in 2009 by BeSoftware N.V, a Curacao limited liability company which owns and manages many online casinos. Hence, All Star Slots was licensed to operate an online casino by the Curacao government, and it operates under the Master License No. 365/JAZ Sub-license GLH-OCCHKTW0701122017.
The bookie, even though it targets players from the United States, has customers from all over the world, except the places that banned gambling. Being a member of the Club World Group, All Star Slots has the features of all the casinos in the group.
Its gaming software is developed and licensed by Realtime Gaming (RTG), a reputable firm that develops software for online casino games. All Star Slots also has numerous promos and bonuses as well as several banking methods made available for its customers.
All Star Slots games
The gaming software used by All Star Slots is developed and licensed by Realtime Gaming. The software is used to play all the games found in live casinos. These include slots, table games, and video poker. The table games include Baccarat, Roulette, Blackjack, Craps, and Poker. The bookie has up to 250 games and is still adding more to the large collections.
As of the time of this All Star Slots review, the bookie has 5 “New Games”, 25 “Table Games”, 11 games under “Progressive”, 11 games in “Specialty”, 17 “Video Poker” games, and 211 “Slots”. All these games are arranged separately according to their genres.
Hence, all you needed to do was go straight to the game genre you wanted, select it, and pick any games under it. The games are also arranged in alphabetical order to make it easier for you to find what you are looking for. If you are unsure what to play, choose from the “Recommended” and “Most Popular” games.
All Star Slots Sister Sites
There are many other popular casinos like All Star Slots. They are called All Star Slots sister sites. This is because they share the same games, software, management and mode of operation.
Below are the All Star Slots sister sites
All Star Slots Gaming Software
All Star Slots gaming software comes in three versions. The games can only be played on Windows, Mac, IOS, and Android platforms. Like the other members of Club World Group, the bookie has three types of casino software to go along with the software versions. These are Instant Play Casino, Download Casino, and Mobile Casino.
The Instant Play Casino can be played on Windows and Mac devices, but it can only be played, with computers, directly on the casino’s website. The Download Casino can also be played on Windows devices, but it must be downloaded and installed on the computer device so that the player does not have to visit the bookie’s website when he wishes to play with this software.
The game, here, is played directly from the player’s computer. Note that this version is not compatible with the operating systems of phones, tablets, and Mac devices. Nevertheless, players whose Mac computers have Windows emulation software can access the bookie’s games on Download Casino.
Instructions concerning how the Download Casino can be installed are contained in the bookie’s website, specifically in the “Technical” section of “FAQ”. You will also find how to troubleshoot problems in case the software proves difficult to install.
The bookie’s Mobile Casino is the version that is compatible with IOS and Android devices. This means it is the version that can be used by mobile phones and tablets. Note that this version cannot be installed on phones. You have to play it directly on the bookie’s website. It has almost all the features of Instant Play except that it is not all games that are available here.
Basic Requirements for Playing with All Star Slots Gaming Software
For your computer to be able to play with All Star Slots gaming software, it has to meet the following basic requirements:
- Access to an internet connection. The Download Casino also requires the internet to operate.
- Windows 7, or higher or Mac operating systems. Remember that Mac devices are not compatible with Download Casino unless they are equipped with Windows emulation software.
- 2 GB memory and above.
- An Intel Core i3 processor or it’s equivalent.
- A modern browser, such as Edge and Chrome.
NB: Note that if your device’s internet disconnects during play, the game will resume from where you stopped when the connection is restored. This is because the gaming software keeps track of every stage of the game.
Terms and Conditions for Using the Software
- The sub-license granted by All Star Slots to its customers is non-transferable, personal, and private. What this means is that the sub-license cannot be leased, inherited, transferred, used, or rented to a third party.
- People that exhibit fraudulent behaviours while playing games may lose their winnings and/or have their accounts closed.
- Players, whose accounts have been inactive for one hundred and eighty (180) days or more will have the balance of their accounts reduced. However, players affected by this can request the reversal of their account balance by contacting the customer service team for the processes involved.
- All Star Slots does not allow the commercial use of its gaming software.
- The bookie subjects its gaming software to constant auditing, and the software has been endorsed to supply fair odds. For this, the bookie expects players to agree to the outcomes of their games without complaints. This means the bookie has no room for complaints submitted by customers regarding the losses they made while playing games.
- Professional gamblers are not allowed to use the bookie’s software. The casino has put in place measures that will detect this type of gambler so that their accounts will be closed and their winnings seized.
- The verdict of the casino is considered final and binding when there is a disagreement concerning winnings and wagers.
- No player is allowed to open more than one casino account with All Star Slots. The bookie only allows one account for an IP address, a household, a computer, and/or a business name.
- A player cannot have more than one pending game at a time. Any player that attempts to ignore this will have his account closed and his winnings seized.
- A player is responsible for protecting his login details, such as his user ID and password.
- Players can use the bookie’s gaming software to win real money or to have fun.
All Star Slots Banking
In this section, you will find out all you need to know about All Star Slots approved methods for deposits and withdrawals, its verification process and purposes, and the wagering and winning conditions.
Deposit and Withdrawal Methods
The bookie makes it easier and more convenient for players to deposit money and withdraw their winnings by providing several banking options for them. Currently, the bookie allows the use of Bitcoin, Interac, Ecopayz, Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, among others, for customers’ deposits and withdrawals.
The bookie, in most cases, pays customers’ winnings through the banking methods they chose for deposits. However, this does not work all the time because most options available for deposits are unavailable for withdrawals and vice versa.
But, it is advisable that players choose the options they prefer for deposits and withdrawals. Nevertheless, customer service is there to help them to make proper choices, especially regarding the options available in their jurisdictions.
The methods available for depositing money into customers’ casino accounts are Bitcoin, MasterCard, Interac, Ecopayz, Visa, and Skrill. The minimum amount players can deposit with any of the methods is $35.00. In the same vein, the maximum deposit for each of them, except for Bitcoin, is $1,000.00. The maximum deposit with Bitcoin is $10,000. There are depositing charges, which you can only obtain by contacting customer service. But depositing with Bitcoin, attracts no charges.
The bookie’s options for withdrawals are Bitcoin, Skrill, bank transfer, Ecopayz, courier cheque, and wire transfer. For the minimum and maximum withdrawal amounts and the processing period for each method, the table below will provide you with all you need to know about them.
|Method||Minimum Withdrawal Amount||Maximum Withdrawal Amount||Maximum Processing Duration|
|Bank Transfer||$200.00||$5,001.00||5 days|
|Courier Cheque||$200.00||$2,500.00||4 days|
|Wire Transfer||$300.00||$5,001.00||5 days|
More on Deposits and Withdrawals
Below are some of the important terms and conditions guiding the bookie’s deposit and withdrawal methods.
- The bookie works with third-party payment processors to provide customers with banking services.
- Different countries have different banking transactions approved for them. To find out the one for your jurisdiction, you will have to open an account with the bookie to be able to access that. The list is, however, found on the “Cashier” page on the bookie’s website.
- The maximum amount a customer can withdraw in a week is $5001.00. However, those using Bitcoin can withdraw up to $6000.00 in a week. If your withdrawal request is more than the stipulated maximum, the bookie will break it up and pay in weekly instalments that are not more than the weekly maximum withdrawal amounts. This policy does not affect Jackpots.
- The bookie allows customers to track the status of their withdrawal requests. This will enable them to sort out any problems that arise on time. They can check their withdrawal status by selecting “My Account” on the “Cashier” page and then “Account History” to reveal whether the bookie has paid to their banks or not.
- The bookie has a special cashier customer service team, which customers can contact for matters relating to banking. However, this team can only be reached through email, which must be sent to the UK office. Customers that missed these hours but still wished to reach the bookie for assistance can contact customer service.
- All Star Slots processes only withdrawal requests for customers with verified accounts. Those with unverified accounts can make deposits, place bets with real money, play games with the gaming software, and make winnings even though they cannot withdraw their winnings until they have their accounts verified.
- Players with pending withdrawals can make fresh deposits and place odds on their new deposits. However, the bookie allows players to cancel their withdrawal requests and have their money returned to their accounts.
- All Star Slots grants varying deposit limits to its customers. The deposit limit given to a player is considered based on how long he has held the account with the bookie as well as the verification status of the account. However, players that wish the bookie to adjust their deposit limits are free to contact customer service and have it sorted out.
- The bookie does not allow customers to deposit money into their accounts with cards that were not registered in their names. Those that want to use such cards should contact the bookie’s customer service team before depositing with the card. Failure to notify customer service and seek consent from them will lead to the closure of the players’ accounts and the forfeiture of their winnings. The bookie treats behaviours like this as fraud.
Winnings and Wagering
The terms and conditions guiding winnings and wagering in All Star Slots include:
- Payment of taxes and charges accrued from winnings and the use of the bookie’s gaming software is the responsibility of the players.
- Players that reside in some jurisdictions are not allowed to wager with real money. These jurisdictions are Slovakia, Spain, The United Kingdom (including Guernsey, Gibraltar, Jersey, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, and Northern Ireland), Russian Federation, Australia, Romania, Sint Maarten, Italy, the Philippines, Curacao, Aruba, Hungary, Israel, France, Costa Rica, and Portugal.
- All Star Slots only accepts US Dollars (USD) and Euro (EUR) as the currencies for deposits. Customers are free to choose their preferred currencies for withdrawals.
All Star Slots takes verification of players’ accounts seriously. A customer can open an account, deposit money, bet on games and win, but he cannot withdraw his winnings unless his account is verified. The bookie uses this verification process to prevent fraud, identity theft, and underage gambling. Verification is done by reputable and certified identity-checking firms. Note that the bookie closes unverified accounts of players after a specified period, even with players’ winnings trapped inside.
Documents Required for Account Verification
The basic documents required for verification exercises are:
- A valid and in-date government-issued ID.
- A document to show proof of address. Only official documents, such as utility or tax bills, mailed to customers’ current addresses are accepted for this purpose. This is required if a player’’ address on the presented ID is different from the one in his casino account. Note that the document presented here should not be more than three months old.
- Photographs of the payment cards’ front and back sides.
- Before you send the verification documents to the bookie, contact the customer service team to send you a secured link for the purpose. Never send your documents through any other link apart from the one the bookie sent to you.
- The bookie closes the accounts and seizes the winnings of those that submit false, incomplete, manipulated, and/or inaccurate documents.
- The verification process ends when a customer service executive carries out an oral verification by calling customers on the phone number they submitted on their accounts.
All Star Slots allows unsatisfied customers to reclaim their money as refunds. However, the bookie makes deductions, such as bonuses claimed and charges accrued, before releasing the balance to the customer.
All Star Slots’ Eligibility Policies for Players
All Star Slots, like other casinos in the Club World Group, has a collection of policies which determines players’ eligibility to use the casino’s software. It is not all people that wish to open an account with the bookie that is found suitable by the casino. Furthermore, it is not all that wish to play for real money can do so.
However, the majority of these policies are summarised in this section. If you need more clarifications concerning any of them, do not hesitate to contact the bookie’s customer service.
- Players below 18 years cannot open accounts with the bookie. However, it is not all the people that opened accounts with the bookie can place odds with real money.
- Players must be at least 21 years old before they can play odds with real money.
- Players should confirm that the legal age of maturity in their jurisdictions is not more than 21 years of age. If it is more, the bookie considers such a player ineligible to place odds with real money. If the player ignores these terms and wagers with real money, the bookie will close his account and seize his winnings.
- Players are to crosscheck and find out the legal status of gambling, including online gambling, in their jurisdictions. Those whose jurisdictions prohibited gambling of any sort should not open accounts with All Star Slots because the bookie will close their accounts, even with their winnings trapped inside, if it discovers that gambling is banned in the players’ jurisdiction. The bookie is also not responsible for any action the law takes against such players for gambling. Those that travel to restricted areas should also avoid playing with the bookie’s software until they leave the place.
- The bookie’s software is not to be used for commercial purposes. Those that do so will be discovered, and their accounts will be closed down.
- All Star Slots does not welcome professional gamblers. It closes the accounts of players they suspect as one.
- The bookie grants a sub-license to the registered players to use its gaming software for personal and private purposes. Hence, players must not allow third parties to bet and/or play with their devices or accounts.
- Tampering with the bookie’s software is prohibited. Players that publish, copy, and/or redistribute the gaming software, its content, or any other property of the bookie will lose their accounts immediately after they are discovered. The bookie’s properties are subject to copyright laws.
- All Star Slots employees and members of their immediate families are not eligible to open accounts with the bookie and/or play with its gaming software.
- The bookie frowns at behaviours that exhibit fraud or cheating. The bookie has put certain measures in place to detect and close the accounts of players that behave in any way they consider fraudulent.
- Addicts, especially addict gamblers, as well as people recovering from addictions of any sort, are not considered eligible to open accounts with the bookie.
NB: It is not advisable for you to register with All Star Slots if you do not meet its eligibility status. You stand to lose your account and money if you do so.
This section will reveal information on the data All Star Slots casino will collect from you and store in its server. You will also find out the ways they collect those data, the reasons they collect them, and how secure your data are with them. The rights you have over your data with the bookie will also be revealed to you.
- Data the Bookie will Collect from You.
The following are the data the casino will collect from you and store in its server:
- Your personal identifiable information. The information collected here includes your name, email address, physical address, and telephone number.
- Your demographic details. These include your age, gender, and hometown.
- Information and data concerning your devices. Here, the bookie will collect information about your device’s operating system, IP address, and browser type.
- Information on your activities on the internet. Here, the bookie will collect information about the pages you visited on its website shortly after you opened an account with it as well as the time you accessed the website.
- Information on your financial activities with the casino. Details of your deposits, withdrawals, refunds, chargebacks, and so on are stored in the bookie’s server.
- Methods Used for Data Collection
- The bookie collects customers’ personal and demographic information when they, the customers, are opening their casino accounts. These details are also collected when customers send mail or chat with the customer service team.
- The bookie’s sever collects information concerning customers’ activities on the internet and the details about their devices when the customers visit its website. At present, All Star Slots’ website does not acknowledge the Do-Not-Track indicator your operating system and/or web browser sends to it. They may do that later, but for now, they ignore it.
III. Why the Information are Collected
All Star Slots makes use of the customers’ information it collects as measures for the prevention of fraud, personalising services rendered to customers, contacting customers in cases of security alerts, preparing its financial accounts, and providing support and assistance to customers. Some of the details are also used by the bookie for marketing purposes. However, this is only provided to customers and visitors that subscribed to it.
- How Safe Are Customers’ Information
Presently, All Star Slots website makes use of the latest available encryption technology to protect customers’ information and activities on the website and gaming software. This is to say that the customers’ stored information, as well as their games, financial transactions, chats, emails, and any other activities carried out on the bookie’s website and gaming software, are secured and inaccessible to third parties, except if the casino and/or the customers granted them access. Nevertheless, the bookie does disclose customers’ information under some circumstances. Currently, the reasons All Star Slots reveals customers’ information include:
- If the information is demanded by the law court because it will aid in the continuation of a legal proceeding.
- When the information will help the bookie to investigate the violation of its policies.
- If the information is needed for investigation purposes by law enforcement.
- If disclosing the information will help to protect the rights and properties of other people.
- If the bookie will use the information to stop or amend potential and probable violation of it policies.
- If disclosing the information will ensure the safety of other people.
- If disclosing the information will minimise credit risk and/or enhance protection from fraud.
- If any of the third-party firms that work for the casino demands customers’ information in order to work efficiently. These third-party firms include those that provide payment processing, email delivery, data analysis, hosting, marketing assistance, and customer care services.
- Rights Customers have over their Information
- Customers are free to request the details of the information the casino has about them. They have to do this by applying to customer service, whereby the team will prepare the request within thirty days. In situations, whereby the team cannot compile the information within thirty days, customers will be notified of the delay.
- Any customer that wishes to review or change the information he supplied in his account is free to do so. But he needs to contact customer service first.
- Customers have the right to close their accounts with All Star Slots Casino at any time they wish. Nevertheless, the bookie’s customer service must be contacted before such is done.
- All Star Slots keeps the information it collects about its customers until they close their accounts. As a result, no customer’s information is deleted so long as the person’s account exits.
- The bookie does not delete all the details it has about its customers even after their accounts are closed. They retain some of these details for several reasons, which include acting in compliance with legal requirements, enforcing its terms and conditions, assisting investigations, preventing fraud, and troubleshooting problems.
All Star Slots Customer Service
Customers and visitors that want to reach All Star Slots for enquiries, assistance, and/or suggestions can do so through live chat, email, and/or telephone calls. These avenues are open 24/7 for this purpose. If you want to obtain instant assistance or information from the customer service team through text, live chat is the best option for you.
You can see the Live Chat button floating on every page of the bookie’s website, or you can go to the “Contact Us” page to initiate one. If your reason for contacting customer service is not urgent, you can use email. Here, the bookie responds to messages within 48 hours of receiving them. To send this email, simply visit the “Contact Us” page, fill the email form, and submit.
The team will respond through the email address provided on the form. However, if there is no response after 48 hours, contact the bookie through live chat or phone.
All Star Slots also provided a toll-free telephone number through which people can reach the team. But then, the bookie’s language of operation is English, so this call, as well as the live chat and email, must be made in English.
Become an Affiliate
All Star Slots encourages customers to attract traffic to the casino through affiliate marketing. The customers in turn earn commissions when players they introduced to the bookie place odds.
Those interested in this should select “Become an Affiliate” at the foot menu of the bookie’s website and be directed to the Affiliate Edge website. They can then obtain more details concerning this and register if they are satisfied with the terms and conditions.
All Star SlotsBonus and Promotions
All Star Slots offers Welcome Bonuses, Daily Bonuses, and Comp Points to its customers. These are just the regular bonuses among the numerous bonuses the bookie hands out to its customers. For the purpose of this review, only the three mentioned bonuses will be discussed.
In All Star Slots Casino, every new customer stands a chance to claim a welcome bonus. The bookie offers a 400% first slots deposit match, up to $4000 00. For those that deposit with Bitcoin, they can claim an extra $75 free chip in addition to the 400% bonus match. If you prefer to play table games, you can claim a 100% match on your first deposit, up to $1000. If you use Bitcoin, you can also receive the $75 free chip with the 100% deposit match. Nevertheless, terms and conditions apply to these bonuses.
Terms and Conditions Attached to Welcome Bonus
- The welcome bonuses are not redeemable, meaning you cannot convert them to cash and withdraw. The bonuses are meant for you to play with and then cash out the winnings made with them.
- The bookie deducts the monetary value of the bonus claimed before paying customers’ winnings.
- You cannot cash out winnings made with the bonus if you fail to meet its wagering conditions.
- The maximum bet per hand while playing with a welcome bonus is $10.
- You are ineligible to claim a welcome bonus if you reside in the following jurisdictions: Belarus, Ukraine, Croatia, Lithuania, the Philippines, Turkey, Poland, Serbia, and Bulgaria.
- There is no maximum cash out for the 400% and 100% bonus matches, but the maximum cash out for the $75 free chip is 10x.
- You can claim the 400% and 100% bonus matches with coupons, but you must contact customer service to claim the $75 free chip.
- The bonuses are offered based on Standard Eastern Time.
- Welcome bonuses are not compulsory.
All Star Slots has a special Daily Bonus for its customers. This means there is a specific bonus for Mondays, another one for Tuesdays, and so on. Nevertheless, terms and conditions are attached to all the bonuses.
Terms and Conditions Attached to Daily Bonuses
- The bonuses cannot be converted to cash and withdrawn; they must be played with. But the winnings made through them can be withdrawn without conditions.
- You can only receive a type of bonus once.
- The bookie deducts the monetary value of the claimed bonus before paying winnings.
- You cannot claim any bonus if you have a pending withdrawal.
- The bookie can refuse or rescind the bonuses you claimed when it sees reasons to.
- You may lose access to bonuses for reasons deemed fit by the bookie.
- You must deposit a minimum of $35 before you can claim any bonus.
- The bookie will first deduct your bets from your deposits before doing so from free chips.
- With this bonus, the maximum bet per hand allowed to you is $10.
- If you fail to redeem any claimed bonus within 60 days, the bookie will expire, withhold, or remove it.
- You must meet the specified number of wagers attached to a bonus on the approved games only. If you place odds on an unapproved game before completing this wagering requirement, you will lose both the bonus and your winnings.
- The daily bonuses have no maximum cash out.
- Make sure your name, address, email address, and telephone number are correctly written on your casino’s account before you claim any bonus.
- Do not claim a bonus if your account balance is not under $1.
- The bookie can change its terms and conditions, including the ones applied to bonuses. Always check for updates on the bookie’s “Terms and Conditions” page.
- Remember, the bonus is not compulsory in All Star Slots. You can avoid all these restrictions by simply not claiming any bonus. If you mistakenly claim one, contact customer service immediately to have it removed.
- The bonuses are offered based on Standard Eastern Time.
Each time you place odds in All Star Slots, you stand a chance to receive a comp point. Hence, the more odds you place, the more comp points you receive. Comp points can be converted to cash and withdrawn without any restrictions from terms and conditions.
Comp points are given according to the games you played. But the basic rate is that one comp point is equal to ten units of the currency you wager with. So, if you use USD, $10 = 1 comp point. When you want to convert it to cash, 100 comp points = $1.
Some of the commendations and complaints current and past players of All Star Slots have tabled out in many online platforms are collated below. They are separated into Positive and Negative Reviews. Hopefully, the reviews will help you make decisions about playing with the casino’s software or not.
The Positive Reviews
- It is licensed to operate an online casino, so it is a legit company.
- RTG is reliable for producing good casino gaming software.
- All Star Slots accepts Bitcoins.
- Adherence to their terms and conditions will help you to avoid having problems.
- The bookie’s customer service team is reliable.
- The bonuses are optional.
- It has several payment options.
The Negative Reviews
- The operation language is only English.
- The management is not good with running casinos.
- It relies on only RTG games.
- It has no live casino.
This review shows that All Star Slots is a legit online casino that is licensed and regulated by Kahnawake Gaming Commission and also uses sophisticated technology to secure players’ personal information.
So far, there is nothing to worry about in All Star Slots accept the terms and conditions, which seems heavy. But, of course, gambling is a risky venture so you have to play with caution. Ensure that you follow the terms and conditions, and you will have no need to worry.